Inspiration or Prayer Requests

prayers sent to all that need it… the “BOSS” is always listening!!!

thing is… the part that is perhaps most important… “if it be thy will Lord”… hope helping all is his will…

5 Likes

AMEN

5 Likes

I NEED SOME PRAYERS SENT MY BROTHER AND SISTERS OF THE GUN…
My Best Friend Donald Tomberlin is in surgery RIGHT NOW 2113 09/05/23.
He’s (84) and he slipped and fell in his bathroom a few days ago, details sketchy
but his Femur is broken and a clot developed and went up his blood stream to his lungs.
They put an ‘Umbrella’ in to catch it but he is facing his toughest battle.
Please if you would pray and send heavenly help for this dude, My Brother.
As I said in another post tonight he was a Colorado game Warden (fair but tough), He love animals and nature, was a friend to strangers and a kind soul to all. Artist taxidermist and Author.

Thank you for your Prayers.
God Bless.

6 Likes

The lord God is with him at this very moment. Don’t worry @Don102, he will pull through. He’s covered by the blood of Jesus. We will be praying for him. In Jesus name AMEN.

4 Likes

We LOVE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AND NO MATTER WHAT HIS WILL BE DONE IN HEAVEN AS IN EARTH LOVE Bobby Jean Debbie ann the LORD WILL NEVER GIVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN BARE !! I pray for the HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH EVERY ONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AMEN LOVE PEACE JOY BE UNTO . ALL :latin_cross::heart::100::owl::feather::feather:Amen :latin_cross:

3 Likes

Randall318 yes JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AROSE FROM THE DEAD :bangbang: and HE IS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FARTHER. Our GOD and I BLEAVE and I. Am A CHRIST MAN AND I DO MY VERY BEST TO TREAT EVERY ONE AS I WANT TO BE TREATED AND I AM A SINNER SAVED BY HIS GRACE AND UNDIEN LOVE FOR US ALL GOD BLESS YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST MY LORD IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME AMEN LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::heart::latin_cross::us::chile::100::100::100:Amen

2 Likes

Please remember to pray for my Debbie ann she has stage 4 breast cancer and it’s went in to her ribs and bones and she is my best friend I met her at a hole in the wall biker church and she has been with me over 12 years and no matter losing her hair and her breast I just do not want to lose her she is the reason I am and I love Jesus Christ almighty and I blame the devil and I fast and pray and I give STJUDE children hospital ten percent of my money ever pay day and I love the children I never have had an Debbie ann has never had. We have our little CHEWAWA puppies both brothers 8,months old and full of life and they are our babies and please pray for for her I would give every thing I ever had to help her I BLEAVE Jesus Christ almighty is with us thank you all I am so blessed my CUP RUNS OVER . And goodness and mursey followers my Debbie ann all the days of her life Love You all Bobby Jean Debbie ann Holy Spirit I pray amen :heart:

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir when I heard that California passed that Law about a EAGHT week old baby can be killed after birth !! I sure hope that has not happened because . If they BLEAVE they can get away with that every American . Should stand up and say NO. No. Because GOD WILL DESTROY US!!! If we are that EVIL. And . Every one that . BLEAVES THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WILL NOT DESTROY US NEVER READ THE BIBLE . We are the bright and shining city on the hill. And if we do not PROTECT THE INACENT BABIES HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: . We that LOVE GOD . SHOULD BE SHAKING RIGHT NOW . Because we have NOT TRULY MADE GOD THIS MAD SENCE OUR COUNTRY HAS BECAME A NASHION :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::bangbang: please pray for my Debbie ann and I will pray for JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY TO FOR GIVE US THAT LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY :owl: GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO BE THE LAST OF OUR PROBLEMS . I READ THE BIBLIE . AN HE THE LORD SAID JUST WHAT HE WILL DO . IF WE SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO NOT COME UNTO HIM HE SAID A MILL STONE AROUND THE NECK AND DROPPED IN THE DEEP OF THE SEA , :bangbang:. IF THEY DID MAKE THAT THE LAW ABOUT 8 . WEEKS OLD AFTER BIRTH . We are IN TROUBLE . And no one. CAN DEFEND THEM SELFS AGAINST GOD :bangbang: WHEN I HEARD THAT I HAD TO REMEMBER TO BREATHE . I Love You Sir thank you for all your prayers and Love You Are a very decent. MAN . . I AM NOT AFAID OF ANY THING . BUT . GOD I LOVE HIM AN I KNOW . HE DOES NOT BRAKE HIS PROMISES EVER … GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND YOUR WIFE . :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart:

1 Like

Don102 I am amazed with the Life you have gotten to Live and. And the goodies that I could never afford and you have them all an i am a little jellos !!! Brother I AM very sorry about your brother that game warden .!! And I know I am praying for you and him and JOHNNYQ60 AND HIS WIFE AND PRAYER. Warriors and I SEEN MORE PEOPLE HERE AT THE USCCA THAT HAS RENEWED MY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY . Just how many GRATE CHRIST PEOPLE THAT THE USCCA HAS. My LORD JESUS LAST NIGHT I WAS READING AS FAST AS I COULD AND I WAS BLOWN AWAY :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::heart::heart::heart::us:WITH JUST HOW MANY CHRISTIANS ARE IN THE USCCA I FELT LIKE I WAS IN CHURCH ,RIGHT HERE AT THE USCCA IT WAS THE BEST MOMENT I EVER EVER HAD HERE AT THE USCCA . :us::latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: MY GOD . This place has MORE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE THAN ANY CHURCH I EVER SEEN WOW . Then I FELT ASHAMED OF SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE SAID AND GOD PEOPLE JUST READING . ALL THE SAD CRAP I HAVE SAID AND I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER AND THE USCCA MEMBERS FOR ACTING LIKE A POS I AM SO MUCH MORE SORRY THEN ALL OF YOU WILL EVER EVER KNOW . I AM SO SORRY FOR DISRESPECTING ANYONE I AM TRULY SORRY TO GOD AND TO THE USCCA AND I REPENT TRUELY LOVE Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::100::100::100::heart: IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME AMEN :bangbang::bangbang::heart:

3 Likes

Shoot Rick I have prayed for you and I pray you will get better my daddy 40 years ago had EAGHT pacemakers in seven years in 1972 he was going to get a hart transplant and he decided not to so he lived with hart problems till he passed away when I was 18 his doctor is famous his name is DR. Tonken at cedars cini hospital in Southern California he was a for runner for hart SURGERYS. And he is responsible for so much of what they know to this day and that was 40, years ago and his doctor was from Japan or some orentel that word what I AM saying is that they have made so much progress in hart treatment that you have a very very good chance to get better my daddy had been an expearment from 72 to 84 and they have so much more knowledge that you . Are so blessed because the reach is so advanced that I pray that you make a full recovery in the name of Jesus Christ almighty and I have prayed for you to not just get better but to make a full recovery I do pray for you with all my spirit that you make a full recovery in the name of Jesus Christ almighty Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::100::heart::us::chile: I pray you have your health back and better than before thank you Holy Spirit Amen

1 Like

Prayers have been sent and are being sent. Do you have an update on Donald’s health? Be well brother.

3 Likes

Don102 I AM so blessed you truly saved my life when you warned me to shut up and act right and you know . That I have made . Too much noise and why would happen if I did not . Shut up and that was putting it lightly!!! And I do appreciate you reminding me!! To shut up.!! And I truly did !!! I Rest You SIR. An i am praying for you . And your Brother .!!! Gunner GAME WARDEN. And I hate to see you in pain nothing hurts us but ,!! Our LOVE ONES.? Don102 . That’s the only way we can BE HURT . Because we . Do. Not feel. The pain of our SELFS.:bangbang: so the devil has to come at us THROU our. Love for the ones we LOVE . The only FEAR OF DEATH. We have is. Our LOVE ONES.:bangbang: DON.102. I am PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHER GUNNER. And FOR YOU AND YOURS.:bangbang::latin_cross::100: AND DON.102 you have so many BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE AT THE USCCA, PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHER . That if THE LORD DOES TAKE HIM HOME . :bangbang::latin_cross::100: IT WAS NOT FOR A . LACK OF .PRAYERS. BROTHER .? I Never SEEN SO MANY. PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AS I SEEN LAST NIGHT PRAYING FOR EVERY ONE FOR EVERY THING . That WAS SO ALSOME I HAD NO IDEA.JUST HOW MANY MEMBERS OF THE USCCA . ARE PRAYING FOR ONE ANOTHER WE ARE NOT JUST A. COMMUNITY :bangbang::100: WE ARE A REAL FAMILY IN JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AND WE HAVE . :100::bangbang: PREACHERS. And MINASTERS. And SO MANY MEMBERS THAT TRULY BELIEVE IN GOD . I FELT LIKE I WAS AT CHURCH LAST NIGHT HERE AT THE USCCA .:bangbang::100::owl::feather::feather: AND I SEEN MEMBERS COMING TOGETHER IN AGREEMENT. In the . SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY . . THE USCCA . IS MUCH MORE THEN. JUST A COMMUNITY. WE ARE A FAMILY . AND WE ALL CAME TO GATHER LIKE I NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE . JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTYS BLESSED THE . USCCA. AND WHEN WE HAVE PROBLEMS WE COME TO GATHER . Better than ANY OTHER BLEAVERS AND IT GAVE ME GOOSE BUMPS :bangbang::100::owl::feather::feather::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::us::us::us::100::100::100: I DEFINITELY AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHER. Brother . When the chips are DOWN WE COME TOGETHER :bangbang: GOD HAS BLESSED US ALL THAT HAVE BECOME MEMBERS OF THE USCCA. To BE MUCH MUCH MORE THAN JUST A FIREARMS TRAINING GROOP. And INSURANCE COMPANY :bangbang::bangbang::heart::heart::heart::us::us::us::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross: NO MATTER WHAT YOU BLEAVE WE LOVE EACH OTHER WHEN . TROUBLE COMES . :heart::100::us::white_check_mark: WE ARE BLESSED . I LOVE YOU AND WE HAVE MORE FAMILY RIGHT HERE THAN I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE . We are the USCCA . And we LOVE ONE ANOTHER . WHEN ONE IS TRULY HURTING EVERY ONE IS :bangbang::heart::100::us::us: I FELT MORE LOVE HERE THAN I HAVE ANY WHERE OR TIME IN MY LIFE. LAST NIGHT THE . USCCA . Just put HOPE FOR OUR NASHION . BACK IN MY SPIRIT FOR OUR . NASHION . WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS PRAYING THAT LOVE GOD AND COUNTRY :100::us::us::us::heart::heart::heart::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: I TRULY HAVE HOPE FOR ALL OF US . We are all WARRIORS. :100::us::heart::owl::feather::feather::100::latin_cross: FOR ONE ANOTHER . AND WE TRULY CARE ABOUT ONE ANOTHER . :bangbang::100::heart::us::owl::feather::feather: WE ARE ONE GRATE BIG .FAMILY OF ARMED AMERICANS. WHO CARES . I AM SO . PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE USCCA AND PRAYERS BROTHER YOU GOT. THEM THOUSANDS OF THEM WOW,:us::us::us::100::100::100::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::owl::feather::feather::heart: YOUR USCCA :bangbang::us::heart::100::100::100: FAMILY . We Love ONE ANOTHER . ALSOME MY LORD THIS FAMILY IS FOR REAL . GOD BLESS THE USCCA AND ALL OUR MEMBERS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS THANK YOU GOD ALMIGHTY :us::us::us::bangbang::heart:

1 Like

Randall318 I want you to know THROU you GOD ALMIGHTY ,:heart:MOVED THE ENTIRE USCCA I NEVER SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE COMING TO GATHER IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AS I HAVE HERE AT THE USCCA , :heart: BROTHER GOD IS HAS CALLED YOU FOR THE GRATER GOOD OF THE MEMBERS OF THE USCCA AND I FELT THE HOLY SPIRIT MOVING THROUGHOUT THE MEMBERS OF THE USCCA AND I . WAS JUST WONDERING . HOW ALSOME YOU HAD TO HAVE FELT TO KNOW GOD WAS AND IS USING YOUR BLEAF TO MOVE THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY THROU CHRIST ALMIGHTYS LOVE AND PRAYERS I KNOW IT TOUCHED MY SPIRIT IT WAS AMAZING . Billy GRAM WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD I KNOW JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY CHRIST IS THE USCCA ROCKED I FELT IT . Thank you for for your service TO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND ALL THE GODLY MEMBERS THAT TOOK PART IN SHAKEN THE VERY GROUND OF THE USCCA WE HAD A REVIVAL IT WAS SO ALSOME BLESS YOU AND THE USCCA AND ALL THE MEMBERS THAT TOOK THIS PLACE TO A HIGHER CALLING . So Very VERY ALSOME I AM VERY BLESSED TO BE A PART OF THIS ALSOME COMMUNITY Bobby Jean and Debbie ann I never seen anything like it with out going to a church building WOW :heart::us::100:

1 Like

Yes My Brothers and Sisters of the gun!

A FANTASTIC UPDATE INDEED!
(I wrote on the little Ukraine nazi thread)
he not only survived! He 'Popped up out of bed this morning for his first PT!
You people are awesome!
I AM extremely Grateful because I KNOW YOU all did it.
Thank you one and all.

I Love you all! I have my older brother back until GOD decides he needs
another Good, Honest man to help him fight the Devil!

6 Likes

Hallelujah brother @Don102 Glory to God.

3 Likes

Great news!!

2 Likes

Don102 Johnnyq60 and all the members of the USCCA when I seen just how many members BLEAVE in the FARTHER OF LIGHTS AND THEY WERE AN ARE PRAYING I KNEW YOUR BROTHER AND Debbie ann and every one that was asking for the GRATE SPIRIT :owl::feather::feather::100::heart: to hear us and HELP US I WAS JUST BLOWN AWAY I COULD FEEL THAT WE WERE BLESSED BROTHER SIR THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT OUR PROBLEMS AND PAIN AND SUFFERING AND . It TRUELY freaked me out Love You SIR Bobby’jean Debbie ann ALSOME Love ya :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::heart::dizzy:

4 Likes

Thank you very much. I am feeling much better getting stronger that’s each week goes by. And a couple of weeks I’ll be going to outpatient physical therapy and I’m hoping we’ll no longer need the walker in a few more weeks. God bless everyone and thanks for all the support and prayers.

5 Likes

Shooter Rick I am so very very happy for you now that you got all cleaned out and tuned up your going to be breathing better and have so much more energy and that means more blood is flowing to your brain and your even going to be smarter. I love ya brother just stay with it and you have a new engine so ALSOME. Keep the faith brother Love Bobby Jean a Debbie ann and all of us att the family USCCA I love to say that. Bless ya brother :us::feather::feather::owl::heart::100::us::chile:

2 Likes

Brother shooter Rick and Johnnyq60 Sir”s, Debbie ann.got back her CT AND PAT SCAN AND LAB. Work . And everything is staying RIGHT WHERE IT SO THE POWER OF THE GRATE SPIRIT THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS HAS SAVED. Debbie Ann’s Life again and mine :owl::feather::feather::heart::heart::heart::blossom: and I AM SO BLESSED THANK YOU ALL JOHNNYQ60 SIR AND ROBBERT THE LITTLE BIRD THAT IS PACKING . A big edc !! Thank you USCCA AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

HERE I LOVE YOU ALL I AM SO RELEAFED AND I AM SO VERY BLESSED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY OF THE USCCA AND TO HAVE MEMBERS THAT TRULY KNOWS THAT I AM JUST BOBBY JEAN and I do not have a eagamacashion but I can read and I AM DOIN MY VERY BEST TO BE SMARTER ON HERE AND I WANT EVERY ONE TO BE PROUD OF ME BE CAUSE I AM SO THANK FULL TO HAVE A FAMILY AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE VERY VERY . Smarter than me self and you Love Debbie ann and me anyway because we are truly EZACKLEY WHAT WE ARE YOU KNOW US BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST WHO WE ARE . And we do not HAVE ANY RESON TO NOT BE HONEST WITH ANYONE ONE BECAUSE WE WANT TO HAVE A FAMILY THAT IS AS AMERICAN AS WE ARE AND THE USCCA HAS GAVE ME AN DEBBIE ANN MORE FRIENDS AND FAMILY THEN WE EVER HAD A I AM THANK FULL FOR YOU ALL . I know we have very very smart members here and I know I would be stupid to think that I AM as smart . My smart is somes stupid But WE ARE FROM DEFFERNT WORLDS AND WE STILL HAVE THINGS IN COMEN. The Love of FREEDOM AND WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND WE LOVE OUR GOD AND NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE ANY CRAP OFF NO ONE :bangbang::us::owl::feather::feather::100::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: AND WE WANT BETTER FOR OUR LOVE ONES AND EVERY ONE WANTS TO BE A CHEEF. And Indians . Want to be CHEEF’s. But that. POSIZISHON IS ALREADY FILLED BUT WITH ARE ALL IN THIS WORLD TOGETHER AND WE NEED EACH OTHER AND I AM HAPPY TO JUST BE AN INDIAN . Debbie an is got good news they said. She is holding up and I am so blessed and I thank each and every one of you all Love Bobby Jean an Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::heart::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:thanks for all the prayers Johnnyq60 and ROBBERT an Mike an Scott an RUGER an William . An shooter Rick my lord there are so many of you all I love you all Jerzy Don 102 Johnnyq60 migeil an​:four_leaf_clover:an​:blossom: Just all the GRATEST members of the USCCA thank my Lord the FARTHER OF LIGHTS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann you all are so ALSOME very very ALSOME :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::100::100::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blossom::cherry_blossom::four_leaf_clover::two_hearts:

6 Likes