Glock or Sig Sauer

I would favor a Glock over Sig, (except for the P365 vs Glock 43, though the Glock 43x Shield Arms 15 rd mags are intriguing).

The only downside with Glock is factory sites are plastic so you may as well add at least $100 To the price tag. Sogs come in around the same price with the bells and whistles.

That being said, I will never own a P320. I have picked one up, and it felt amazing, but I’m one of those people who totally lost interest when the drop failures where happening. I know they fixed it, but their fixing it was not adequate to me. I’d take the reliability of the Glock.

BUT the P365 has been out for a couple years now with a great track record. I wouldn’t hesitate to carry one of those.

That being said, I’m pretty much sold on M&P.

1 Like

I’ve never even shot a Glock but I have friends that only own Glocks. The Sig 229 is what I carried as a cop, and that’s a fine weapon to have. I bought one that was “police surplus” in 40 cal and will also shoot the 357 Sig with the barrel conversion.

It’s Fall season and getting cooler. Soon I’ll switch my EDC from my Kimber Ultra compact 45, to my Sig 229 which I’ll carry in 357 Sig…CONFIDENTLY!!!

3 Likes

I have both and love both. The Sig 320 shoots wonderful, will eat any ammo you feed it. The Glock 19 is the same, so I vote yes to both!!!

2 Likes

I have to admit, every time I see a new post in this thread I start thinking two things; 1. Man I love my Sigs and 2. Man I really like Glocks too

I really don’t think you can go wrong with either brand.

3 Likes

@Jeff4 I agree. I have both Sigs and Glocks, and I like them both.

2 Likes

Glock. Because I own one! LOL. In fairness I’ve never owned a Sig but it will be my next purchase. I will then update my opinion :hugs:

1 Like