Glock or Sig Sauer

I prefer the SIG SAUER P320 to the Glock 19 because it has the modularity to swap the entire trigger assembly, swap calibers between 9mm, .40 Smith and Wesson, .357 SIG, and .45 ACP using SIG’s X-Change Kit which is bundled with the P320. The major parts groups can be swapped out easily between frames and it’s nice to be able to pull the trigger group out and just swap it with another one. It helps that the Army went with the same pistol which will put a lot more of them in circulation and potentially make it easier to find repair or replacement parts should there ever be an attack on American soil.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Ron57.
I’ll also add that P320 can be also easily converted to Wilson Combat version - WCP320 :clap:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Ron57 and you are blessed to be here.

I own both and this was a hard decision. However, the sig “seems” to be mechanically smoother than the glock. HOWEVER, I am not bias against either! I train with both!

1 Like

Thank you, happy to be here.

1 Like

This probably accounts for nothing but after disassembling a Sig I’m liking the Glock. Not field strip but a complete teardown and reassembly on the Sig is a tedious job. Good thing they are rock reliable.

1 Like

I have both glock 19 and sig p320c

2 Likes

But if you were being sent to an island…which would you take and which would you leave behind?

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Vincent34 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Thank u I appreciate that very much

2 Likes

I’d take the glock, because I have magazines for it!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Another Jeffrey has landed! Lol!

1 Like

Walther makes a good firearm… just this thread needed a little… lightening? :grin: :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

This thread is about middle range quality pistols. We don’t discuss perfections :wink:

2 Likes

Glock is my preferred semi and S&W for revolvers

1 Like

I have owned a number of Sigs as well as a number of Glock and Glock variants. For me personally, I just prefer a Glock. I like the grip angle, I like the customization aspect so I can make my firearm unique, and I just shoot them better.

The only Sig I have ever preferred over one of my Glock pistols is the Sig P239 Tactical in 9mm. I could completely destroy a target at 25 yards with that darn gun. I foolishly sold that gun off, ironically for another Glock, lol. I may try and find a used one again at some point.

Really though, it is what works for you, and in all reality, you can’t go wrong with either one. Just train with which ever you choose and get proficient with it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to be on the business end of either one.

2 Likes