Glock or Sig Sauer

Glock and SIG Sauer are two of the best-known handgun manufacturers. And they have a friendly rivalry in the gun world.

Which would you choose?

• Glock 19
  • SIG Sauer P320

0 voters

Why would you choose the gun you chose?

15 Likes

Here we go… @Dawn You just had to. Were you bored? :rofl:
Talla

10 Likes

Lol…

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Glock.

Because I already have three Glocks. They all work the same way.

9 Likes

9 Likes

And no P320 jokes please. We are all adults and should just “drop” it.

25 Likes

Sig. Glocks are very reliable and priced well. I just don’t feel much for them. Not bashing them, just not for me.

2 Likes

Can we say choose for what, EDC, Modularity. Other?

But I bet you can guess the answer depending on the purpose…

:grin:

2 Likes

Wah wah wahhhh (or however you do the bad joke trumpet sound) :trumpet: :unamused:

2 Likes

@ScottH would it be considered “kissing up to you” if I said my all around favorite is the Sig P226 Legion SAO?

2 Likes

Sig’s for me. I own the P320-M17 version, the P365, and my old .380, the P232 SL.

I like and admire Glocks. I have some issue with the grip angle or something. Despite my best efforts, they have never felt good in my hand. Not for a lack of trying though.

6 Likes

:cry: that is so nice it brings a tear to my eye.

Ok, ok, I’ve shot a Glock 19 gen5…and I really liked it…and shot it really well right out of the box…ok I said it…(it was a friend’s) :grimacing:

3 Likes

Anyone else notice that Dawn started this thread and then logged out for the day? :thinking:

7 Likes

Wait a minute…you’re right. She lit this powder keg then ran outta here. Lol

5 Likes

Glock…because, well Glock. No bashing here, I own Sigs also.

4 Likes

:loudspeaker: SIG SAUER :100:

Thank You :smile:

5 Likes

Love them both, Sig is always special to me, but these days I’ve actually gone FN. Those who know me can’t believe it but the FN is here to stay.

5 Likes

I have a Sig P320 X Carry and the P365Xl. Not a fan of a manufacturer that puts plastic sights on their firearms.

4 Likes

Glock Sauer P19 :wink:

5 Likes

No one voted glock for the glock 40 problem solver? I heard it was a real classic.

My preference is for a Sig P226 or P320 though.

3 Likes