Glock or Sig Sauer

To quote a wise man: “you just had to”. LOL.

3 Likes

I see the Sig is way out front on initial voting. It must be them pesky teenage “Zoomers” using TicTok and K-Pop to disrupt the vote(?).

6 Likes

Smith & Wesson

7 Likes

I was so excited voting for SIG that forgot answer the question… :grimacing:

First reason: Everybody around me has shot Glocks. I’m not the same as everybody.
Second reason: Always have been using the best tools I could afford.
Third reason: To hit center mass with Glock I have to aim at the knees… that means POI doesn’t match POA which is not acceptable for me. :wink:
Fourth reason: SIG is more classy. (maybe not P320, but still…)

6 Likes

I own the P320SC and a G19 gen 5. I like both,

5 Likes

Reliability and I carried it in as a LEO for 16 years and shot well with it at the range.

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 You carried a Sig P320 for 16 years and you’re still alive? My friend you should go out and buy a Lotto ticket… just sayin’.

6 Likes

@Jerzees
Your a democratic shooter… you aim for the knees!!!
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

No brother I carried the Glock 19, that’s why I am still alive. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

@Johnnyq60 You never mentioned that in your post. It all makes sense now… thank you for clearing that up!
And I have a screen shot of your original post so no editing it. :wink:

4 Likes

Nope, just watching in the background. :innocent:

4 Likes

They had a vote between Sig and Glock and I chose Glock and I gave the reason why because of reliability.

3 Likes

While I’m a Sig guy at heart I do have an appreciation for Glocks. The few I’ve shot, even with out of the box sights, shot well, felt good, and exceeded my expectations.

Wow…I need to cut back on coffee…I never thought I’d commit that statement to a post :woozy_face::wink:

4 Likes

I can’t hit anything with a Glock unless I throw it. The single use and $/use make it financially difficult for me. Sig all of the way.

7 Likes

The Sig. Glocks don’t feel good to me. I almost bought a Sig 365 Yesterday. Decided to wait until the Shield I want isn’t backordered.

4 Likes

Glock 19 because I found it before Sig. It only comes down to personal preference between these two firearms. I wouldn’t hesitate to but either one. I’m staying with Glock because I like it and am so invested in setups and magazines, there is little to gain by switching.

3 Likes

If I had to choose between these two it would be Sig. But I’m not spending extra money for a name when my M&Ps are just as good. I think @Dawn was bored and wanted popcorn! lol

4 Likes

I found Sigs just fit me better. The photo also doesn’t show my M400/556

8 Likes

Dishwasher safe? Which would be better, or looked kooler, strapped to the front of the mrs p/u for drying purposes? Independently I asked the mrs and our daughter for a dishwasher opinion on placing the firearm in the dishwasher. Folks, seriously, we have to consider our options for each brand of firearm!

1. top rack or bottom rack?
  2. in silverware tray?

Drying purposes question

1. strapped to front bumper of the mrs p/u?
  2. how to strap, bungee cords or ?
  3. rear bumper?
  4. magazine in?

The results are in. The mrs thought i was completely nutz, and the vergiage was something like…

1. have you lost your mind?
  2. have you been drinking?
  3. who told you this? (hmmm was posted on this site, saw pictures, it must work)
  4. whiskey, tango, foxtrot?
  5. the daughter also said “i think dad has lost his mind”
  6. NFW
  7. Absolutely NFW
  8. ohhhh the last comment this morning was get out of the kitchen!

Bottom line, I will continue to clean our firearms the old fashioned way.

Both are great firearms! We have glocks and sigs. Fords and chevys. Dogs and cats. Long guns and short guns. Rescued white and black bunny, so we are not racist.

The debate will last until I retire! LOL LOL

5 Likes

Don’t knock popcorn! :popcorn:

This is a lighthearted conversation starter that is a great distraction from the stress of the world today. :slight_smile:

11 Likes