Please talk me out of this

So for years up until last fall I have owned a Glock or two and shot GSSF competition. Around October I sold my G26 and G19 and decided I was moving on. I forgot all about it until the coupon for my blue label this year came in the mail today and now I have visions of Glock’s dancing in my head and even jumping back into gssf. I love the brand and I love the guns but at heart I am a Sig man. To make matters worse, if I drag another Glock through the door my wife’s gonna give me :fire: as Glock’s (or any non-Sig) might as well be the antichrist in her eyes, let’s not even speak of the time I told her the FN should’ve beat Sig for the military contract :scream:. So please, discourage this first world dilemma I face.

9 Likes

I do not own glocks. I want to hate them so bad… they’re blocky, ugly, expensive… but deep down I really want a G19… :broken_heart:

10 Likes

Man I feel your pain. I’ve had that relationship with them for years and years.

4 Likes

I gotta agree with the lovely Mrs. Jeff4 on this one.

5 Likes

you have to buy SIG… you have to buy SIG… you have to buy SIG… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
you can have an exception… and buy SAUER… :crazy_face:

9 Likes

The reason I absolutely love my Glock 19 is no matter how much people want to hate them they hate that they can’t argue how good they are.

I also shoot a sig P365, I have also shot the sig P320. I tend to enjoy shooting Sig better than my glock. That being said I will never give up my 19. Life isn’t always about comfort it’s about getting it done. And a Glock ALWAYS gets it done.

5 Likes

You’re suooosed to be talking me out of this sheepdog :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Don’t listen to him… buy a SIG… :kissing_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m not that guy, I’m the guy you hate because facts suck and are hard to argue against. Lol

I’ve found that the 2 most popular pistols that ACTUAL guys that have real combat experience would want is a Glock 19 and a Sig P226. I would never bag in a Sig, However I have never wondered if my Glock was gonna go Click or Bang. I can’t tell you how many rounds I have thru my Glock but the only time is hasn’t gone bang is when I load dummy rounds

5 Likes

You know I will buy another Sig and another walther isn’t far down the list either.

4 Likes

A 1911 makes a better club when you’re out of ammo.
Just sayin’

6 Likes

@Jeff4… are you following my posts, or reading my mind ? :joy: :sweat_smile: SIG, Walther… don’t forget to make a gift for yourself with CZ and 1911 :muscle:
:smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m in the M&P club. My guns are just as reliable and another $100 cheaper. The guns feel great in the hand. …but I still want a G19.

2 Likes

What about when you drop it??

2 Likes

this: :thinking:
droppedglock

:sweat_smile: :joy: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I’ve dropped and fell on mine countless times and never had an issue other than it sucks to slip and have a gun break your fall.

As for the price I have absolutely nothing against a M&P or other reliable brand. I qualify for the Glock blue label discount so I’ve never paid full price. However with my experience i wouldn’t hesitate to pay full price.

@Jerzees. I don’t care what firearm you own. If it winds up in that kind of shape you were in over head and no brand name is gone help you out of that. Lol

4 Likes

:rofl::joy: no mind reading here. I believe we had a discussion a while back about the wonderful joy that is walther Firearms. I still haven’t come around to purchasing a 1911 yet but I also do really like the CZ P-07, dare I say in the ballpark with a Classic P series Sig…

2 Likes

I guess they better pick it up and learn how to secure a firearm :wink:. I see where you were headed with that though. That whole issues long since gone

2 Likes

I think it’s time for me to go sleep :slightly_smiling_face: :sleeping:

Please do not take seriously my “Glock jokes”… you’ve already known even I’m not fan, I get respect. These are great and appreciated by whole World firearms.

Regarding the last “handgun pieces” picture - I wouldn’t be surprised if this one would still work after crazy glue treatment :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oh not even close to taking it personally. I drive a Ford. I can take jokes

9 Likes