Please talk me out of this

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Iā€™m with you there brother!

2 Likes

OMG :scream: FORD? likeā€¦ford ??

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

sorry guys, today was my first FULL TIME outside the house work after 2 monthsā€¦ Iā€™ve been so excitedā€¦ :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I drive a Dodge. Your people bully meā€¦ :joy::joy:

4 Likes

What, how the Glock wouldnā€™t misfire?

1 Like

Peace in the valley, mate.

1 Like

First On Race Dayā€¦?

1 Like

I was and still am in a long term relationship with a .45 1911. However, when I found out Glock made a 14 round .45. I was sold. They are not the worldā€™s most beautiful guns. But man are they reliable.

1 Like

Take the blue label, and have some fun with it. Have fun with the gssf! Shoot more!!! No discourage!!! Gitter done!!!

And you are more likely to encounter that issue with the 1911, hence its necessary ā€œclub-worthinessā€. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I understand the G6s will come with airbags. :grin: :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Four words: Happy wife, happy life. Beyond that, if you already know youā€™re a Sig man, then ignore the others. Personally, Iā€™m a 1911 woman. But the others caught my eye for years until I realized how much money Iā€™d wasted on non-1911ā€™s that were eventually given up. I can ignore the others now. Trouble is, my eyes get big every time and new 1911 comes out!

6 Likes

Exactly why I have avoided 1911s!!! I know Iā€™d be the same way.

Glocks are the Toyota Carolla of the Gun worldā€¦
Not the nicest thing, not the cheapest thing, but they always startā€¦ Iā€™m happy with my M&P though. I saw Glocks at the range yesterday next to my M&P and I much prefer the M&P 2.0. But I also sold my soul to S&W, so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

We had a try a gun night and a few people insisted that I try a glock. I put it down after 2 shots. It did not fit my hand. Give me a 1911 any day, or my Sig, M&P Shield.

Get what YOU likeā€¦go get itā€¦

2 Likes

To be straight up honest with you, Glocks are just too expensive for me. Everyone that I talk to at work that has one absolutely loves them and all I have heard about them has been nothing but great. They are just a little too expensive for my budget. If I had the money to spend, I might seriously consider one, but for a good gun for the money. I am a Smith & Wesson or Ruger guy. I donā€™t know what to tell you about your wife being a die hard Sig fan. I guess the plus side to that would be that she at least is a gun carrier and isnā€™t afraid of it, which is awesome. I personally am divorced so I donā€™t have that dilemma, but to me, if I were in a relationship with a gun enthusiast woman, that would be a good dilemma to have!!

1 Like

Haha yes it is a good problem to have with a wife that enjoys guns. It really isnā€™t a big dilemma for me, Iā€™ve got what I need Iā€™m just trying to find a way to avoid going back down the glock rabbit hole. My carry gun is a Sig and has been for a very long time. That isnā€™t going to change. I train with it and I have a system. P365xl edc, p320 X-Carry that I do carry some as well. They go hand in hand, particularly with the xl having a very similar flat faced trigger as the x-carry. I do love glocks, but they arenā€™t going to be the go to for me regardless of how much I like them.

1 Like

To me, the Sig feels better in the hand. Your call my friend.

3 Likes

Yes happy wife, happy family! Welcome aboard! okā€¦the wife is spoiled, the kids are spoiled, the dog is spoiled, the cats are spoiled, I am spoiled. At least we have tools to protect. Heck, I think I have a potato gun somewhere. The mrs has shovels and pitch forks! Have fun and stay safe!

Iā€™d say buy the Blue Label at a discount then sell it for a profit then buy a Sig or if youā€™re me buy an XD and 500 boolets or primers or 5 lbs of powder. You can tell the wife that it is a financial decision. Right now Iā€™d trade it for a line hone, decking, magnaflux and hot wash of my new (to me) roller block that needs to go into my Ranchero.

Cheers,

Craig6