Glock or Sig Sauer

I know, that’s why i made the popcorn joke!:grin:

3 Likes

Sig p226sao legion all the way…and if one is a sig legion owner, you get a 15% discount on the
USCCA membership. We received our new USCCA/SIG cards. HOWEVER, sounds like segregation, racsim…LOL…LOL!!!..What the heck…all the Glock, SW, etc., members are left out. I feel so bad, i think i will grab a bunch of mags, and go out and riot on our own range!!! Hostage targets? LOL LOL

Speaking of targets…I received a package from Thompson target…I will report on that later…

3 Likes

Well crap. There’s another gun to add to my want list.

6 Likes

Sig, just liked how it fit better. I held the glock but didn’t shoot it, it just didn’t feel like it sat right in my hand.

4 Likes

Whitey tighties, boxers or G-string? Whatever floats your boat or tickles your fancy. It is all about how it performs for you and how comfortable it is.

6 Likes

That’s a tough one

2 Likes

Yes both great firearms with awesome reputations! Yet I just could never get on the glock wagon. Great pistol, just not my cup of tea. I am an nra instructor and have shot my fair amount with them, they go bang and are reliable.
It just rubs me the wrong way when you research how much it costs to make and the amount the distributor tacks on… (Glocks)
Personally, I think they both better watch out! Canik seems to be doing an awesome job with their pistols, and I am seeing more and more students show up with them for ccw classes. Can’t beat the price point, and now that they have factory sponsored shooters , they are getting some good publicity.
They are also not overpriced … Yet! Lol

3 Likes

I love this sig P320, I don’t carry it to because my crossbreed holsters appears to be wider than my Galco one for my glock 19.

Maybe I’ll buy a Galco for my Sig P320 and try that.
The sad part is , the cross breed for my p320 is brand new. I only trade on once.

3 Likes

I was thinking about getting my fiancée a pink framed P320 X compact for her birthday

I was looking for a better paying job and just happen to come across Sig Sauer on indeed… the reviews I read were pretty disturbing considering we would depend our lives on their products… check it out

4 Likes

I didn’t vote for either since you put up only, 9mm and all I carry is .45

Now in a Glock vs Sig argument I will just say I own 2 Glocks and 0 Sigs

4 Likes

Wassup brother Norman, welcome to your new extended family.

3 Likes

Glock because of interoperability. I can use any magazine that fits my G19 in my G26 and my Keltec Sub 2K.

5 Likes

I think your fiancée would more appreciate WCP320 or WPC320 Carry than pink P320.
Anyway WCPs are great gift option !

4 Likes

Glock because well they just work when I need them to and I think Sigs are just waaaaayyyyyy over rated. I own one because it was a gift and it just collects dust. It no way compares to the accuracy and reliability of my Glock 43, my Glock 21, my 19X or any other Glock I have. I am just short of claiming junk status for my P320. I know I will get a lot of trash for this post, but my experiences. I also own Smith and Wesson, Caniks, Colts, Iver Johnson’s and many other weapons. No Sigs for this guy thank you very much.

6 Likes

I chose the p320 because it has a modular trigger system that gives you a lot of flexibility, plus I love the ergonomics of the sig…I’m definitely a sig guy

8 Likes

I have a glock 19 , went through 3 different sets of sights even the red dot sights, I can’t hit nothing, I’m a better then average shooter .
Rented a sig at range and figured out why people pay that extra money for .

6 Likes

If I could afford the Sig Sauer I would jump in… but I have found my G19 a great carry gun. Super simple, lots of aftermarket support, and very reliable.

4 Likes

tried a glock… don’t work for me… I’m mostly a 1911 guy… like the grip angle… so Sig for me… I can hit what I’m aiming at…

6 Likes

Mike, darn law terms…i have to look up interoperability…or whatever that is…a little tongue tied…

2 Likes

I like the way the P320 fits my hand vs the Glock.

4 Likes