Every day carry

I have six XD’s/XDM’s that I rotate regularly and two revolvers that get their share of carry time as well. Both are Taurus Tracker 5 shot in .41rm and .44m.

I can’t see ever giving up on any of them.

4 Likes

Springfield xds 9mm.
Or sig p320c.

4 Likes

My opinion, nothing boring about a G19. I’m not carrying it right now but it’s been my favorite for a long time.

6 Likes

I’ve carried a BUNCH of different pieces concealed over the past few decades. While I “have” carried full size 1911’s and similar cannons over the years I long ago learned that most folks simply wont or don’t actually carry a weapon that is heavy or uncomfortable ( now is where someone will chime in about carrying a Desert Eagle or 6” Model 29 Smith or X-frame Smith inside the waistband every day😏). Can’t count the times I’ve heard folks talk about the cannon they carry, but somehow it’s always “at home” or “in the truck”. Most folks will only carry when they can do so comfortably, otherwise after a bit the weight/ discomfort gets to them and the cannon stays home. For many years I’ve went “light”. For the past several it was an XDS .45 and then a 938 Sig. just purchased a new Sig 365 today, If it shoots, and if it’s a comfy carry, it will replace the 938. Whatever I “carry”, it will always be ON me, right where it’s available when needed… I’d far rather have an NAA .32 auto actually WITH me when needed-than a dozen cannons at home in the safe.

7 Likes

It came to me while reading this that it might not apply to a Raven Arms MP-25. I am pretty sure if you shoot someone with that thing you’ll only make them angry. I happen to have inherited one and it’s just the cutest little thing!

3 Likes

Here in North Carolina, I tend to deviate a bit on which concealed firearm (or occasional open carry weapon) that I might carry, depending on the weather and time of year. Larger frame pistols are clearly much easier to conceal when wearing heavier garments, such as during the Winter months.

In the Summer months, I will often carry my Ruger SP101 9mm.

During the Winter months, I’m usually carrying my SiG P226, although I think I may begin carrying my AREX Zero 1 Compact more often.

7 Likes

Here she is I hope, I’m not very good at this.

11 Likes

Ooo she’s pretty @George16 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you Doll, but it isn’t a very good picture. Let me try again.

10 Likes

There, that is better.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:
Really nice @George16

2 Likes

Again, thank you. Now, I know about the Glock and Warthog but money no object, what is the dream carry? Mine would be an Ed Brown Cobra Carry, stealth grey frame, black slide! Man o man!

3 Likes

Current carry and 1 I don’t plan on changing any time soon:

8 Likes

I got rid of my old Remington 30.06 pump. It was one of those that had the defect and could go off if you hit the stock hard enough.

5 Likes

I ask myself that every time I think about one I wish I had back!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Ditto, also I have tritium sights & a grip sleeve. Love this pistol for EDC

8 Likes

M & P 9 and a sign P 229 in 40 depending on .my travel

5 Likes

I love my little Ruger LC9s!! Wouldn’t trade it for anything!!

5 Likes

If the “Forum Privacy “ post, has any merit, why in the world would anyone confirm or deny that they carry a weapon. Let alone publish photos of said carry piece?

2 Likes