Every day carry

seriously???

3 Likes

No kimber micro 9’s, like my stainless, also have a few others even a hi-point but hard to carry a brick size firearm around!

5 Likes

Bersa Thunder .380 acp with 2 spare mags.

7 Likes

Great gun

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here. BTW nice piece of hardware.

4 Likes

@William409. Welcome to the family,train hard and be safe, from Michigan. :us: :grinning:

4 Likes

I carried a Glock 26 for 6 years then a Walther CCP for a couple of years & bought the Ruger for my sister as a birthday present but after puttung tritium sights & a grip sleeve on it & taking it to the range, I was going hmmmmmm… This is a nice little carry gun. I kept it & man! it is reliable, easy to conceal even in an OWB paddle holster & just a all around great value. I can’t see another EDC that I think would measure up

4 Likes

Walther Creed 4.3" 9mm

5 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you brother.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Everyday carry is reliable M&P 340 in .357 - reliability is key to me. If I only clean this gun twice a year it will always function. Pants on, gun on. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :grinning:

2 Likes

7 Likes

S&W M&P Shield 9mm with integrated Crimson Trace. The CT wasn’t a selling point. Just happened to be a good deal on price.

4 Likes

@AJ_Mountie. Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family, glad you’re here!

3 Likes

I carry the Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical. Because I have the enhanced CCW in Tennessee I don’t have to worry about printing and could open carry if I wanted to do so.

7 Likes

Thank you, and blessing to you and your family too. Pray… But be ready.

3 Likes