Every day carry

S&W M&P Shield 9mm or S&W M&P 2.0 4” 9mm based on dress and need. Both AIWB and stoked with Hornady Critical Duty 135+p.

4 Likes

My wish list is… Yes.
Well, not really. I don’t have one of everything on my wishlist. The hubby says “No Hi-Points!” :rofl:
Other than that, just going with a wishlist of “Handgun? Yes”.

2 Likes

The ever reliable P95 PR.

5 Likes

P365 all day everyday. well unless its a 1911 kind of day

7 Likes

Like it. Nice hardware

4 Likes

Never shot the P365 yet. How does she do through the paces?

2 Likes

Sig P365 with Don Hume iWB.

6 Likes

For the first 4 years all I had was the SR40 Ruger. It was my EDC, IDPA, and plinker…I’ve got over 9000rds through ole Darth Ruger and of all the handguns I now have its still my favorite. My EDC has changed to either my Ruger American Compact or most often the M&P Shield that the Mrs got me for my birthday a few years back.

5 Likes

For me it’s the Springfield XDs in .45 But I also sometimes carry the S&W M&P Shield 9mm.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @JeffM. Do you prefer the XD because of caliber or size?

5 Likes

I think the combination of both. It was my first EDC and I still use it. I figure being a retired Marine that if someone is trying to do something where I need to draw my weapon, they are probably on drugs and I like the knockdown power of a 45. I’ve read too many stories of cops shooting a suspect multiple times and they get back up. With my training, it’s double-tap and they won’t be getting back up.

6 Likes

Thank you for your service, @JeffM! I’ve heard weird stories about people high on meth not stopping after being shot numerous times with a variety of calibers. It is amazing what the body can do when the pain sensors aren’t working correctly.

Stay safe out there!

5 Likes

My Taurus G2c. Never had it fail and I’m more accurate with it than my Glock 26. Clothing and situation permitting though, my good old Ruger p89. Neither have ever failed me.

7 Likes

Summer:
Mossberg MC1

Winter:
S&W .357 magnum

5 Likes

[To all- if you can, post a photo of your sidearm! I want to see what I’m missing.]
I have been carrying for a few years and have only kept one sidearm as my companion, an EAA Tanfoglio P Witness 9mm.witness-polymer-full-size-tanfoglio_l
From the first time I held it, I preferred it over all my other firearms. The grip fits my big hands, the trigger placement was perfect, and it didn’t rattle. The only thing I would change is the trigger which still bites my finger even after all these years.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Here’s the boring part of the thread…

8 Likes

SR40

8 Likes

Shield 9mm

8 Likes

G19 gen 4 loaded up with 147 gr Speer Gold dot jacketed hollow points.

4 Likes