What is your favorite carry pistol?

I carry a fnh fns-9c daily and I love it but some days I like to carry my glock 19x. What is your favorite pistol to carry?

4 Likes

My Glock 19.

5 Likes

I lost all my guns in a boating accident. Nothing to see here.

23 Likes

It’s always been my Glock 23 (I have 9mm and .357 barrels for it) but I recently started carrying a Glock 48 which is like a thin, single stack Glock 19. I carry AIWB and this pistol is very comfortable and shoots well at the range. It has a 10+1 capacity but I’m waiting for an after market all metal 15 rd mag. due out soon. So far, so good…

4 Likes

I carry my Glock 43.

6 Likes

Tragic. TRAGIC I tell you.

14 Likes

it’s a Glock.
… 21, 30, 19… all glocks.
Unless it’s a Ruger.
Or a Canik.
But mostly it’s a Glock.

3 Likes

I think Sig Sauer needs some love.

I carry a Sig P320 M17

11 Likes

I have been looking at the m17 but I am still unsure if i want to drop the money for one yet

1 Like

:rofl:

11 Likes

P365 for a long while now. Occasionally my Glock 19 when clothing permits

3 Likes

Taurus 617 7-shot .357 magnum.

6 Likes

I like my Glock 26

3 Likes

Once I find some magazines that work for it, possibly an older Tangoglio CZ clone. I’m sitting in this weekend with the CWP instructor with whom I got my permit.
Refreshers don’t hurt, and he has great one on one coaches at the range.
I tried out the Tanfoglio, and I shot my best groups ever…over and over. I only have one mag though.
I picked up a couple CZ 75 mags a couple weeks back, and they seemed to fit and cycle fine, locked back too.
Today they act like totally different mags. I can’t use them.
It’s a Tanfoglio Force 919. Has a slide just like CZ…everything else like CZ too. Except…

2 Likes

I carry a Ruger 9e every day

3 Likes

Before the tragic accident (who would have thought having my gun safe on a houseboat was a bad idea in hurricane season…) I carried a 1911 of some flavor.

3 Likes

@Bugleboy The owner of one of my LGS is a big fan of Tangfolio guns. I bet he could find you some mags, or point you in the right direction. Let me know if you want his contact info.

2 Likes

@Fred_G. Yes. Sure thing. I’m all in for that.
Thank you for offering.

2 Likes

I think I sent you a private message @Bugleboy, if you did not get it, let me know. Still figuring out this forum.

3 Likes

What she said above me.

2 Likes