Which of your handguns is your favorite?

Which of your handguns is your favorite? I mean besides the one in your hand. My favorite is a S & W model 66 while my EDC is a Glock 19; Gen 3 and Gen 4.

14 Likes

I love all my children’s equally, my favorite would be the one which work right when I call on them. :joy:

18 Likes

Just figured how to upload a photo - this is my Model 66.

23 Likes

Very nice @Mike270 , I need to get me another revolver

6 Likes

Amen to that.

7 Likes

I suggest you obtain a Korth, Nighthawk Mongoose, Manurhin MR-73 and a JANZ for starters.

4 Likes

The XD-S Mod.2, 3.3 chambered in .45

11 Likes

Don’t need anything to big I only weigh 100lbs.

6 Likes

Friends
My selection of revolvers is limited!

11 Likes

Very nice brother @George98

6 Likes

12 Likes

Was my canik tp9sfx… just sold it so I could have a longer deer season… my ar goes back to being my favorite :grin:

8 Likes

From a sentimental perspective, it is my Beretta 92 compact. It was the first gun I bought, and it reminds me of my time in the Army shooting the M9. My favorite handgun to shoot is my Walther PPQ 45. For some reason, I can shoot this much better than any of my 9mms. I think it’s the trigger.

10 Likes

Probably have to say my Glock 19 (Gen4). It was my duty carry and is my EDC now.

11 Likes

My favorite is my Thompson Arm 1911 45acp it’s been with me for some 35 years and has served me very well, my second best is my high power 9mm , but truth be known all of my guns are my favorite.

11 Likes

I would have to say my Kimber Custom II in .45

18 Likes

I agree with @Lu-Can he said it right, that would be my favorite.:us: :us: :us:

11 Likes

16 Likes

great gun

8 Likes

17 Likes