Which of your handguns is your favorite?

18 Likes

17 Likes

HK P7M13, but don’t bring it out to the range much anymore.

10 Likes

Got a canik tp9sfx really like that also a 1911a1 long slide by ria not fancy but reminds me of how it was back in the day

10 Likes

I’ll always put my money on my Glock 17 gen 4

7 Likes

Ruger Redhawk 44 magnum with 7 1/2 inch scope mount barrel.

Typical Ruger Quality

10 Likes

After countless moments of carful consideration, including comfort, reliability, appearance I have to say I don’t have a fav. If I absolutely had to pick, I’d stick with my first girl Kim, she was my first partner in the concealed world, we learned a lot together with my hand on her butt and her muzzle in my pa… OK enough :flushed:… Kimber Evo SP 9mm

6 Likes

Wow, depends on time of day! :rofl:

A consistent one on the short list is my copy of the Dr. Indy Jones movie gun.

(upload://iLlIIzIdnLNAAtEHS9iNZCkWAqY.jpeg)

Also this custom light barrel .44 mag I had built for me last year. Basically a modern rendition of the of S&W Triple Lock.

![image|690x498]

13 Likes

My favorite gun is my EDC which is the M&P 9mm Shield Plus.

15 Likes

This one is my favorite right now:

Edit: I think the reason is it was a jam-o-matic when I first got it. Despite peers recommending getting rid of it for the first 3 months, I finally got it running right. Thousands of rounds later, it’s never missed a beat!

11 Likes

P365XL with Holosun 407K red dot. Easy to conceal and 6 MOA dot for close up shooting. Only wish the green dot version of the Holosun was available at this time.

7 Likes

Ironically, my least expensive one, SCCY CPX-2. 2,000+ problem-free rounds downrange, it’s just my favorite. It fits my hand well, comfortable to carry all-day, simple to break down and clean, and for me has been rock-solid reliable.

5 Likes

My Wilson KZ-45. I have more expensive and more capacity handguns but that one is my favorite. I still like the 1911 / 2011 platform the best. I also shoot it the best.

6 Likes

I carry a SIG P 365 X/ Lima laser green. it does the job.

9 Likes

I love my Taurus G2C PT111 9mm. 12 rounds in the magazine. 1 in the pipe. Striker fired semi automatic with trigger safety and external safety. Great firearm.

8 Likes

I have the double stack version of this. A fine firearm, accurate, dependable and not that punishing to shoot. But I do cheat by putting a slightly extended base plat on the magazines for the pinky finger.

6 Likes

I love my glock 27 for carry, but I’m a sucker for a 1911 in 45 ACP. I love the original, even though it gives me a “love bite” every once in a while if I hike up too high on the beavertail.

5 Likes

I like my Ruger 9E and my Ruger American.

7 Likes

My favorite EDC is a S&W Shield 9mm. My favorite hand gun is almost any 1911.

8 Likes

I too have an S&W 66, and it’s my favorite as well! Not ideal for EDC, but it usually rides in the door of my Jeep. Great firearm!

5 Likes