Every day carry

Okay. What is everyones everyday carry? The one you feel is most reliable and would not get rid of??

3 Likes

People get rid of guns?

10 Likes

:joy::joy: Never. What is your favorite every day carry?

3 Likes

When did this horrible trend start? Is this some kind of sick, twisted joke? Not funny, @FREERAVEN23 !

6 Likes

After years and years of carrying a full size duty gun on and off duty, I tried a
S+W Shield 2.0 w/ two spare 8 round magazines. I love this gun, especially the trigger, and it’s 100% reliable and super accurate, the most accurate out of the box gun I’ve ever owned by far. Just as a bonus it felt like going from carrying an anvil to a feather, in a n82tactical holster I can carry it for 16 hours and forget I have it on, although that is partially because of the holster. Add some speed sights and you have a weapon ready for anything.
Of course when I travel to one of our bigger city’s, other states, or places I just plain consider to to be more dangerous then I carry I full size Springfield Arms XDM w/ a 19 round magazine and 2 spares. The higher danger potential requires the pain of lugging around all the extra weight, I consider it cheap life insurance.

3 Likes

LOL! @DBrogue, are you spreading weird rumors again? :rofl:

Here’s a thread about what people are carrying right now, @FREERAVEN23, but I bet there are a ton of people who have a wish-list carry guns.

Mine would be the new Sig XCompact

9 Likes

Springfield MILSPEC 1911 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. It’s basically because of muscle memory. Of course, as a nurse I’m limited to when I can carry. On the job is off limits. But, off duty I wear all the time.

5 Likes

Well it depends sometimes I may have 2 on me. The Ruger LC9s is my primary EDC. Most of the time I carry it IWB but if not, then in a pocket holster. In the summer time especially being in the south with the extreme heat I may pocket carry either a Ruger LCP, or a Charter Arms 38 special undercover. Most of the time somewhere also have a Beretta 950B 25 caliber on me as a backup, or the Ruger 380. I another question I have for those who would like to share is what they carry in their car unless it’s has already been covered. I’m just curious if others like myself have a few extra somewhere in the car?

6 Likes

I carry a kahr cw40, usually in my crossbreed super tuck. I like this gun because I can get a full grip, and it’s still slim enough where it conceals very easy, no matter what I’m wearing. Along with a spare mag, pocket knife, flashlight, and small trauma kit, I’m good to go.

6 Likes

It gets a little warm here in the summer so I go with a small pocket gun a sig p238. If I’m anything other than shorts, my go to is my ruger sr9c

6 Likes

Summer here…Sig p365 most of the time. Glock 29 sometimes. Ruger lcr every once in a while, it mostly got the boot from the p365.

6 Likes

Glock43 or Ruger LCR

5 Likes

About to be a Glock G30 :smile:

5 Likes

Glock 19. I’m boring and vanilla.

5 Likes

I carry a S&W S&W Shield. 40. I fully agree with you about straight out of the box. I upgraded my sights also and carry three 7 round and one in the pipe. I really like the way it shoots and agree about the weight. Good holsters help.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Since I work in a TRE (Target Rich Environment, aka Gun Free Zone, aka Hospital on University Campus), I am at my desk and I am carrying at this very moment:

• Small (2 AAA) utility flashlight
  • Tactical Flashlight
  • Cell Phone
  • 26" Collapsible Baton
  • Pepper Spray (gel)
  • Stun Gun (direct contact)
  • IFAK (w/just the bare essentials)
8 Likes

M&P 45c. I’ve carry it everyday for 3 years. It’s digested thousands of rounds, with only one stovepipe that was Ammo related. It disappears on my in a hybrid holster, and is a great shooter.

5 Likes

I’d like to try it. I really like my Sheild .40 but I like Sig also.:us::grin::grin::us:

4 Likes

My wish list is the Glock G45 & Ruger Securtiy 9

3 Likes

I trade off between an HK P30 (9mm) and a Springfield XDm 10mm. Depending on where I plan to be. Mostly the P30. I practice regularly with both.

3 Likes