Daily Carry

I am curious on what everyone is carrying daily, and what state you’re carrying in?

Here is mine, and I live in the great state of Texas!

Sig Sauer P365 with a Slideworks Custom slide, the 15 round magazine, Benchmade , Bexar wallet, and the Costa’s!

6 Likes

edc

Is this too much for EDC? LOL (and yes I googled excessive EDC and found this).

10 Likes

Think maybe a bit much. Don’t have pics but carry a
9mm that is mine now. It used to be my husband’s. Been looking for something else maybe a smaller 9.

2 Likes

And a pocket knife. The pocket knife varies.

4 Likes

There is a thread on EDC that has a lot of pics posted that you may enjoy. Here is my daily carry.

5 Likes

:rofl::joy: lmaooo too good

1 Like

I looked… still learning how to navigate the community! I appreciate. Nice set up!

2 Likes

I sometimes carry the Glock 43 it’s really small, might be a better fit! I just hate the magazine capacity.

2 Likes

I believe you meant capacity because that firearm is very capable @txtanner. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Autocorrect, always kicks my butt…

But yes it’s a great firearm! No complaints, I do love my sig though.

1 Like

Story of my life :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Have you had any issues with Kimber? I’ve heard mixed things.

1 Like

Only one item carried not by choice.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen that coating on the 43x slide? Did they start releasing that and I misused it? Just curious, I don’t like the silver 43x look (not that looks really matter)

3 Likes

Issues with the manufacturer Kimber, absolutely not, on a number of occasions they have gone above and beyond, including frame replacements at their expense!
As far as the product, I own three (that are lost at sea) that when properly broken in and maintained like spring changes, etc, no problems! Some problems are due to operator error or in most cases magazines.
I have replaced certain parts with Wilson Combat parts to increase the life of my firearms. For instance Kimber requires a recoil spring change at 800 rounds, I go through 800 rounds in a month, so the right choice was a Bill Wilson flat wire silicon springs that last up to 4,000 rounds. So far, so good!
For accuracy, middle of the road price and what I consider great quality, Kimber gets a 10.
Don’t get me wrong if I could afford, three Bill Wilson, or NightHawk or Les Baer’s No doubt that would be the direction I would go. I do feel that my chosen EDC will save my life!
This is what my little Ultra Raptor can do at 7 yards, rapid fire, PMC 45A 230 grain ball ammo, indoors, under stress. Did this on numerous occasions. In the hands of a more qualified person, I’ve seen 5 of 7 rounds placed in the same hole at 7.5 yards, after seeing that, I knew my EDC choice was perfect.

7 Likes

It’s custom cerakote, and hand stippling, my buddy owns Slideworks so I’m always giving him my paychecks! Also mine is just a 43, I shot the 43x not too long ago and liked it though! Also looks matter, look good, feel good, shoot good :wink:

3 Likes

I carry G19 two knives and an extra mag.

2 Likes

I also carry the P-365 probably 85% of the time. Sometimes I change around depending on circumstances.
I like the 10 round magazine and carry an extra magazine. I have learned from experience carrying just one magazine can be problematic. A jam where you have to dump the mag and reload, broken spring in the mag (YES, I had this happen with a Kimber after my first two shots, spring just disintegrated inside itself), or just needing backup ammo to get to safety.

2 Likes

Lots of hearsay Kimber stories out there passed on many folks removed.

As an actual Kimber owner past and present I can tell you every Kimber product I’ve owned or own (5 rifles and 8 pistols) have been superb, flawless and more accurate than average. Currently have 3 Kimber 1911 pistols in the house and all are in CC rotation.

So anytime I hear someone badmouth Kimber my first question is, “Do you own one?”.

4 Likes