All you people who voted for Orange man bad, watch out for F-15's

Unarticulated emphasis was on the “bad” part.

2 Likes

And an excellent record on fraud.

3 Likes

Has Trump called Biden yet?

1 Like

Look familiar?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s called him plenty!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks, Old dude.

7 Likes

I don’t see the USMC band behind him😀

3 Likes

We should be smart enough to recognize tyrants

6 Likes

Long speech shortened…

4 Likes

You didn’t hear them?

1 Like

I am happy to be with the majority that voted left of center.

I’m sorry you feel that way, you are partially to blame for all of this mess we are in!! You people are just as delirious as mr Biden and his left leaning morons.

3 Likes

Tell somebody who cares… Just wasting your time with him.

3 Likes

You might want to rethink your statement there . ,

An angry man, note the communist red background behind him. This man hates 75 million Americans and would have them imprisoned if he could. He has implied that he would use the military against US citizens with his references to needing an F-15 to fight the government while a vast majority his opponents have done nothing accept call their representatives, try to speak up on social media and vote. This man shouldn’t be president of an HOA let alone the US oF A.

You forget Eric313 Trump did actually leave a Letter for biden. hillary clinton did not call and congratulate Trump either.

You actually believe and trust the gov’t and the news.

Very sad.

6 Likes

Counting fake votes over and over again does not really prove anything. That the basement dwelling houseplant won honestly does not make a lot of sense.

4 Likes

Correct, that’s the template used by each party and the news outlets that lean their direction.
Also, if “we won,” then it’s un-American to suggest the election was stolen.
But if “they won,” then it’s our patriotic duty to question the results of the election.

5 Likes

And where would the party of slavery be today? It appears that today that they are far Left of where they were back then, too. You do also understand that the Republican and Democratic parties were founded after their political party split on the issue of slavery? The party of slavery formed the CSA. After the war they continued their campaign against the blacks with passage of “Jim Crow” laws.

Your love of Lincoln is quite amusing as the Left hates him, too. Look what they did to his statute in DC. Further, apparently you are ignoring the fact that Lincoln wanted to send the slaves back to Africa. I guess you agree with that, too, as Lincoln was so wonderful in your eyes.

Yes, we know the history. Lincoln did not abide by our Constitution and invaded another country. The CSA was not against the USA, until it was invaded. It then fought to protect itself against a larger enemy. The only incursion into the USA was at the Battle of Gettysburg. The rest of the battles were fought in the CSA. Sherman’s March to the Sea would be viewed today as a horrific act of war in which he and his men committed innumerable war crimes, killing innocent women and children, setting fires to their homes and fields of crops, stealing and killing their farm animals, stealing their food, etc.

The irony is how in one breath you condone those criminal acts and in another condemn acts far less vile and violent that our government is currently involved in, meanwhile also believing that the arson, looting, and rioting on the Left is somehow justified because “orange man bad”.

One needs to expand one’s knowledge of history and the world, well-beyond the mythology taught in school. Real history, just like current events, is not black and white. There was and is far more going on than what is taught in school, what the news can possibly report and what the popular narrative paints.

Rather than feebly attempting to trash others, grow as a person, learn, become enlightened, love life, others and the world. There is far more to life than hatred of others that do not share your beliefs. If you want a better world, it begins with being a better person. The easiest thing to change is oneself. If you find that too difficult, you have no hope of changing others. A positive attitude goes far further than hatred and is better received.

5 Likes

“Kid, have you rehabilitated yourself?”

1 Like

There are some legitimate criticisms of Lincoln, but you got to give him credit where it is due. You recall how he threw members of the press behind bars without charges and threw away the key? I wondered, if he saw CNN, or MSNBC…

6 Likes