All you people who voted for Orange man bad, watch out for F-15's

How? Like JFK today would be a republican?

1 Like

Lincoln was not a Federalist, he was a firm believer in the Union. He fought for a strong central government. If you think those are right wing values, I would want to see more of that.

That he was a Republican just shows you how far the Republican Party has shifted, as well as the Democrats have since 1865.

Just keep voting on the Left, the rest of us will take care of recovering the United States.

4 Likes

The SCOTUS decided not to hear, KELLY, MIKE, ET AL. V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. and TEXAS V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL.

At every level the cases failed…

Fraud as well?

Thanks for proving my point. From your article-

“Some cases were dismissed for lack of standing and others based on the merits of the voter fraud allegations. The decisions have came from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges – including federal judges appointed by Trump.”

"State Supreme Courts in Arizona, Nevada and Arizona each rejected or declined to hear Trump’s appeals to overturn results in those states, while the Pennsylvania and Michigan supreme courts denied multiple lawsuits. "

“The U.S. Supreme Court twice refused to take up Trump-endorsed lawsuits that sought to overturn the results of the Nov. 3 election.”

“Three days later, the Supreme Court refused to let Texas challenge the election results in four battleground states critical to Trump’s defeat.”

Your article. (From a leftist site, not mine.) Never went to a jury.

In the last Presidential election here are the votes:

Democrats: 81,268,924
Republicans: 74,216,154

I am happy to be with the majority that voted left of center.

You understand that they went to the courts and courts said no, you have no case.

Unless you think that the courts are part of the fraud, they had there cases heard…

1 Like

Those were the results, NOT the votes. “Proven fraudulent election”.

NOW you are beginning to understand.

and the courts laughed them out of their rooms… unless the judges are part of the fraud…

1 Like

Bought, or threatened. You choose.

As I have said in the beginning,

The right:

We win

Else

its fraud…

Well, you just keep doing you then.

NO one ever saw “Their day in court”.

1 Like

Who won and who lost is moot, the real problem we have right this minute is a government that is weakening our country, brain washing our children, and doing their best to take away our freedoms. Our economy is dwindling into becoming a third world country.
The people need to open their eyes and use their voices to change this tide of destruction otherwise we will be living the Hunger Games and The Purge

10 Likes

If you just ignore him he will starve for attention and go away. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nah, as a gun owner and leftist, place like this to learn and argue my side, this is a place I will tend to comment often.

As more of the left understand that the 2nd is on their side as well, I expect to see more of us here as time goes on…

2 Likes

Who is orange man now?

Speaking from the ninth circle!

2 Likes

Resident Joke BiteMe is a RED MAN not Orange :rage:

You are neglecting simple facts, there were riots after Trump won in 2016 by those who didn’t believe it. There was also legal action on the part of hillary clinton (several 100 injured in riots during Trumps inauguration!) Also, you have neglected to remember that there was also an intense legal effort on the part of al gore to discredit and reverse Florida’s electoral votes which made Bush victor in 2000.

The democratic party has a much longer history of election denial.

9 Likes