Biden's Latest Comment Just Gave Up the Left's Endgame on Gun Control

1 Like

“A 9mm blows the lung out of the whole body!?”

I guess a .45 removes the soul.

11 Likes

Is this any surprise? Looks like Canada is now going for handguns.

Canada trying to ban handguns

5 Likes

Going after the 9mm now? Seems like his advisors are getting more and more incompetent. Anyway, Dems making moves to ban THE most popular handgun caliber and ammo 6 month before November is something I thoroughly approve

5 Likes

End game. Stoned, Stupid, Starving and Defenseless. :unamused:

8 Likes

“They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life,” Biden told reporters "

Does this mean Joe is now supporting AR15, i.e., a 22 caliber firearm?

6 Likes

Thx God I own 6mm CZ P07 and 0.177 cal Beretta APX.
When they ban 9mm I can still defend myself. :muscle:

3 Likes

If you hit the lungs… otherwise he will come and take AR from you. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Coming from the man saying to use a shotgun and shoot the intruder in the leg. 9mm blows your lungs out but #4 buck shot or even game shot at 7 yards into the upper thigh or knee, all good. Tis but a flesh wound.

6 Likes

I guess I wasted a whole lot of money on my hunting rifle and ammo . I could have just used my all powerful 9mm handgun to blow the lungs out of elk and moose. If 9mm can do that my .308 should have blown up the whole elk. How did I end up with all that meat in the freezer?

5 Likes

I think Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey folded because everyone knew Biden and Company was the real circus.
Love his pose, thumb up blocking his vision and looks like he may have a vertical foregrip…I’d love seeing him play air guitar :laughing:
Freaking senility, one minute he says nothing the public has can compete with the military, and suddenly 9 mm is too much.

6 Likes

Hope he has the tax stamp to carry that… by his stance, I believe it is an SBR… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s a ghost gun.

3 Likes

Oh…no, no, no…don’t you know, a .45 instantly vaporizes the entire human body!!!

3 Likes

My 9mm firearms and all of my 9mm ammo self-identify as “.22LR single shot.”

6 Likes

“You’ll shoot your eye out” with those.

These people, including Biden, who want to ban or restrict guns and ammo do not know anything about weapons. Anyone with a bit of knowledge about such things sees them as idiots on this subject yet they want to have the power to violate the 2nd Amendment. Follow the science, Branden.

2 Likes

No, a .45 can’t remove the soul, it’s too slow. Maybe a 10mm.

Don’t know about you guys, I’m looking forward to the future! Bullets have been getting kinda expensive!

Even lives up to the “green new deal” battery operated!

1 Like

I think my N.E.R.F. is more colorful! And probably much lighter.

2 Likes