Biden is getting serious

What a schmutz :smirk:

15 Likes

Does that mean heā€™s going after buckshot and birdshot. :smirk:

12 Likes

I thought that was a shellā€¦

6 Likes

Must be, because last I knew, there was only one bullet per cartridge (or round) anyway. soooo thereā€™s thatā€¦unless heā€™s talking about other exotic munitions. Umm, yeah, itā€™s time for a diaper change, a hot toddy, and a nap.

Thatā€™s a vow he will not be able to keep. Even if he were to somehow pull it off, it will be short-lived. Simply because this premise exudes ignorance. Reduced capacity has never, nor will it ever preclude the killing. Statistics prove that none of the active shooters exhausted their round count, thatā€™s assuming the writer meant ā€œmagazine capacity,ā€ opposed to ā€œBullets per Cartridge.ā€"

8 Likes

At this rate, weā€™re only going to be able to carry one clip per quiver.

10 Likes

hmm, back to the bow and arrow, eh?

4 Likes

ā€œYou clearly did not understand what the president said.ā€

2 Likes

well donā€™t mention the cartridge family, heā€™ll be looking for singing kids.

But seriously, We should get on board with this right away and look all generous by saying we agree! in fact we are for SINGLE SHOT CARTRIDGES!

The Media wonā€™t know the difference!

9 Likes

I didnā€™t know Biden was so smart to ban 7.62mm M198 Duplex roundā€¦
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

A 2022-12-09 16-00-44

8 Likes

I think he has been sniffing to much powder err hair. :nose:

9 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, was that for me? @Ouade5.

Are they Vanilla flavored cartridges?

Itā€™s the standard answer the press secretary always gives whenever someone asks about something goofy the president said.

1 Like

New Biden Administration Proposal Might Let Government Track Everything You Do

Story by Steve Forbes, Forbes Staff ā€¢ 16h ago

8 239

No one would want a government that could keep tabs on everything you do during the day. In China this is becoming a reality. Every step to such a state of affairs in the U.S. should obviously be resisted.

This episode of Whatā€™s Ahead points to a new possible rule from the Transportation Department that should also be resisted. It would mandate that all commercial vehicles have a device that would transmit location data and other information to the police on demand, no warrants necessary.

But itā€™s not just trucks. Similar warrantless data has been demanded in other areas. The time to resist these intrusions is now before they reach critical mass.

3 Likes

Dang It, now I have to get rid of all of my 3 bullet cartridges.

5 Likes

Some years ago, Iowa tried this. They wanted to tag every licensed vehicle with GPS so they could assess a mileage tax. Mercifully, it died in the statehouse, but I couldnā€™t believe it even saw the light of day.

Politicians who propose this stuff need not just to have their ideas crushed, they need to be removed from any position of power.

12 Likes

What about .22LR birdshot. Are they not cartridges? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Newsom wants to do this in CA since EV owners donā€™t pay the gas sales taxes.

6 Likes

Our common sense Commander-in-Chief seems to be getting stupider by the day.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s that used for, hummingbirds?

3 Likes