Biden is getting serious

Yes. Some carry swords. :astonished:

Sword-billed Hummingbird.

7 Likes

Ignorance and/or stupidity aside, for anyone who still thinks compromise is a reasonable approach, I give you the slippery slope:

After Biden mentioned his gun control legislation, he quickly added “It’s still not enough,”

9 Likes

Possibly, but it is used on small game and vermin.

5 Likes

Not exactly real-time GPS, but every vehicle manufactured since 2012 has a GPS “blackbox” that records where the vehicle has been in X number of days. Not sure what number X is.

The bandwidth necessary to keep real-time GPS fixes on every car in America would not be possible/practical. It is in Communist China because only rich people have cars. Everyone else rides a bike or public transportation where facial recognition keeps tabs on where everyone is at any given time.

7 Likes

There is one reason and one reason only as to why the left (and the rinos who’re far worse!) is bleeding from the eyes to disarm this country. Dictators cannot tolerate those who can fight back. Nations going back centuries have been disarmed and taken over by dictators. The methods may be somewhat different but the ends are the same. See Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership. A small group that’s been around since the mid-90’s. Some of these guys lost family members in the Holocaust and know full well why regimes must disarm the people. They also published a “genocide chart” that may still be online. It’s a real eye opener. There has never been any benign or ‘concerning’ about disarming us, or the almost uncountable firearms laws on the ATF websight. Spend a chilling evening on there some time. Also couple with that the deliberate and with malice weakening of our criminal ‘justice’ system ramped up by Clinton when in office. Some may remember the Waco, Texas 51 day torture and ultimate slaughter of almost 86 AMERICAN men, women and children. The reason, NOT told on the “news” was supposedly they had thousands of guns and millions of rounds of ammo. Surprise surprise, after most of these American citizens and their children were burned to death, not one mention of the “reason” they were murdered. There is nothing benign about what this present regime is desperate to do…nothing. Some may remember Bush Sr.'s presidential acceptance speech when he opined: “We must usher in the New World Order”. I listened to that speech and even then just beginning to see what was going on, it was chilling.*

7 Likes

I wonder if all those black boxes came from the PRC?

5 Likes

Sounds like a right good idea to me. I’m in favor of 1 bullet per cartridge, unless of course, it’s a shotgun shell (cartridge?).

5 Likes

I agree, we should definitely limit the number of bullets in the chamber to one at a time.

6 Likes

This is just common sense, and compromise we can live with.

Now do we get to propose one for them to compromise on? Repeal the NFA?

4 Likes

Biden has finally convinced me, all 54 States, should have cartridges without multiple bullet, and all AR-14s should no longer be sold!

8 Likes

A common sense article about firearms ownership (a rarity). Also see vid of Germany tightening up gun laws. :thinking:

The government’s assault on law-abiding gun owners continues (msn.com)

2 Likes

How do you spell
:laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:?

2 Likes

I would like to limit the number of fools in Washington :rofl:

12 Likes

It is limited… to 535 in Congress and the president and VP. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Does the 535 include friends and family?:grin:

2 Likes

I don’t have 535 friends and family… and of those that I do, I don’t have any friends that are fools, and the one family member that is, is not related by blood. :sunglasses:

No, it was just a joke. I also did not include the SCOTUS, there are definitely at least several, depending on one’s politics, and the president’s Cabinet, the AG, and too many other bureaucrats, etc., to mention or list. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was joking also, are the 535 in office all related to each other or friends🤣 sorry should have been more specific

2 Likes

Not sure, but I know the expression that politics make strange bedfellows, especially if your name is Pete Buttigeig (sp, and I will not look it up to get it right). :rofl:

4 Likes

TouchĂŠ :joy:

1 Like

Politics… cronyism, nepotism? Nah.

2 Likes