AR-15 used in church shooting - to stop the shooter

hero who stopped the Texas church shooter earlier this month should not have been allowed to carry an AR-15.

What are your thoughts?

6 Likes

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that I’m thankful Mr Willeford was armed with a sporting rifle in caliber 5.56x45 and with two shots was able to get the killer to drop his rifle and flee.

If owning an AR-15 is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

I think Mr Biden has lived in the protective shell of his security bubble far too long to be able to speak with any kind of authority on the topic.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

19 Likes

^^^ yep, right there.
I think Biden has left the land of the rational if he can’t just say “It’s a good thing that man, on that day, was armed in that way, and saved those lives.”

He can’t go there because his agenda is more important that people’s actual lives. And that’s just wrong.
:rage:

12 Likes

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN PREACHA!!!
:raised_hands::pray::innocent:

7 Likes

I know I am not suppose to bad mouth people or political parties but I think Mr. Biden and the rest of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights haters should take a very long walk off a short pier attached to a ship positioned above the Marianas trench.

8 Likes

You are not alone bro!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

In Joe’s mind & world, nobody but law enforcement, military, & his security detail should have firearms. He did artfully dodge the question. Nothing said about the lives saved (which is the most important thing) or how the perpetrator had a rifle himself. Mr. Biden’s response shows where his heart is & folk should remember that. :v:t5:

6 Likes

I sometimes wonder if this man has been deprived of oxygen lately. He isn’t sugar coating his thoughts. I’m glad I’m in the wrong.

4 Likes

I think someone who has 24/7 armed and highly trained security has no business telling anyone else how to defend themselves.

10 Likes

^^^ THIS right here.

5 Likes

Joe is pandering to the crowd. He is obviously ignoring the millions of defensive gun uses in this country, and the fact that a law he helped author (Safe School Zone Act) has lead to more defenseless lives. He has an elitist attitude of one rule for me, another for you all. Folks like him have been in their “High Towers” for so long, they believe it is their duty to dictate to the common folk how to live.

10 Likes

I agree totally, it’s for votes. Mainly to those not educated about firearms in general. That being said, he dissent seem to know much about them either.

3 Likes

Yet people somehow rationalize this and still vote for the party that opposes our constitutional rights. Makes my head exolode!

6 Likes

Just for kicks the NRA should offer Hunter Biden a seat on the BOD and see if Joe comes around :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Blockquote “If I had run out of the house with a pistol and faced a bulletproof vest and kevlar and helmets, it might have been futile,” Stephen Willeford told CRTV in an interview last week. “I ran out with an AR-15 and that’s what he was shooting the place up with.”

(from the article cited above)

You know, I like to consider myself as a thinking man: It seems to me, now that the criminals are starting to show up to the party with protective armor, it’s prudent to up the effectiveness of the long arms to defeat the defense. Maybe Joe’s got it right all along, it’s just he can’t say 308?

2 Likes

I used to at least not think Biden was active stupid, I am now revising that opinion.

Instead of saying “I am glad someone was there to stop that man from killing who knows how many people” he complains that the good guy shouldn’t have had his
AR 15 but nothing about the idiot in a bulletproof vest with an AR 15 as well.

That’s truly sickening. This is what politicians will say now. What a different world.

5 Likes

It’s all about the agenda. They’ll never admit they’re wrong.

4 Likes

And that’s exactly why Joe Biden will never be President. He doesn’t realize how many people have firearms including Democrats that will never vote for his gun control plan.

4 Likes

Yeah, but you ever try and conceal carry one of those bad boys? I’d get a lot of funny looks wearing a range rider coat all the time, :wink:

Seriously though, you have a point.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on that @Al1…there are lots of Dems out there who own guns right now that will not be able to see their way to pulling the lever for President Trump (a lot of independents and some Reps also) as 2A is not their primary care about.

Saying that, just so the 2A community doesn’t become “complacent” in it’s advocacy (regardless of who is sitting in the White House).

7 Likes