AR-15 used in church shooting - to stop the shooter

I am baffled that the former VP is responded to except for those paid to propagate his puppetry. Anyone carrying legally should defend and protect as they have trained, or have been trained, to do. Pandering rights suppression in any form has its place, not around my family.

4 Likes

I’d feel the same sense of security if I were surrounded by armed Secret Service agents too!

5 Likes

My thoughts are Joe Biden and every other Democrat candidate saying that they know better than We The People, which by the way they always say or somehow acknowledge they know more, are at polar opposites with the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

6 Likes

Back in the day, politicians used soapboxes to expound upon and promote their agendas. Today’s politicians use any means available, fair or unfair, to promote their ill-thought-out agendas. In the case of guns, innocent body count is the new soapbox. Mr. Biden appears to be upset that a law-abiding owner of an AR-15 robbed him of his newest soapbox. Sad.

5 Likes

Uncle Joe has provided some of the biggest laughs regarding gun control.

• Take your double-barreled shotgun on the balcony, put two blasts into the air to ward off intruders
  • An AR15 is heavy, hard to use, hard to aim
  • Put biometrics in all the guns
  • It is “absolutely mindless” that we dont have bans on “assault-type weapons and magazines that can have, hold multiple bullets in them”
  • “nobody says you can have a round
a
a magazine with a hundred clips in it”
  • We protect geese more than we protect, no joke you can only have 3 shotgun shells when you go shooting for geese

Theres probably a few more Im forgetting

5 Likes

That one there cracked me up
oh I didn’t know we had an “open season” on humans like we do with geese and other game animals
oh wait we don’t?..you mean it’s against the law 100% of the time to murder a human in cold blood?..so it doesn’t matter if you have 3 or if you have 30 if you’re shooting at humans outside of a defensive situation it’s against the law 100% of the time
well dang there goes that argument

4 Likes

I think Joe Biden took the short bus to school when he was a kid

4 Likes

This coming from the guy with hairy legs, that likes children to touch them or the guy who says “Fire two blasts” from a double balled shotgun. That way you’re empty and vulnerable.

2 Likes

Please remember to take the high road especially when you’re talking about politics. :smiley:

4 Likes

A very special school bus he took and he sang the wheels go round and round the whole way. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s hard sometimes Ms. Dawn.

But you are right

Especially on Facebook

You will get lit up doing so.
Here we know how to have dialogue as well as know humor. However, sometimes too far is what it is
too far.

@Robert164, welcome to the community! We are glad to have you here.

4 Likes

I was watching part of the impeachment hearing. I heard one of the experts for the prosecution say that “the Constitution is the law.” Noah Feldman, House Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearing. 12/04/2019 1015 local time.
If that is true then elected officials can/may not infringe on any right in the construction. “
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed” (Full stop).

6 Likes

@LeRoy3 Welcome to the Community LeRoy

4 Likes

Welcome @LeRoy!

Were glad you are here!

4 Likes

The left has evolved into the anti Constitution, anti freedom, anti American party. I know it may upset some but any rational look at what is currently going on in Virginia ( just one example) or in places like Oregon (ANTFI’s base of operation) or in restaurants in Washington DC show that our constitutional freedoms are under siege. When you cannot eat a meal with your family without being physically harrassed indicates to me that the left is already at war with the rest of us. One of the talking heads from the impeachment clown car said that conservatives dont like to congregate, in fact they dont even like themselves. Liberals, they said are much friendlier so that’s why they live in urban areas. GIVE ME A BREAK!

From my perspective the lefi is 1. Anti freedom, 2. Anti free speech, 3. Anti Constitution, 4. Anti religion, 5. Anti 2A, 6. Anti life (sorry, just a fact) 7. Anti electoral process and when you add it all together it equals anti Americanism.

I observe members of my family who are life long Democrats. They are pro gun, pro life, pro freedom of speech etc. and they are aghast at what they see the left becoming. Yet everyone of them will vote stright Democrat come the next election. I ask how they can do that and they either rationalize or deny the truth before them.

The 2020 election will be a tipping point for America. Please choose wisely.

5 Likes

I fully agree with you on what the dimmocrat party has become and have been saying the same for a long time to friends and family; sparking some heated discussions with family members who are lifelong democrats we were all raised democrat by my father who strongly aligned with them in the 60s and now I’ve loudly denounced them and haven’t voted for one in decades,making a sort of outcast in my own family. yet I stand by my views and beliefs anyway . but I won’t keep quiet about this anti-freedom,anti American behavior. sadly I live in what has become an occupied state where the democrats noticed more people voting straight tickets against them '; so they removed party affiliation from all ballots. just an attempt to have some votes cast for them unknowingly by voters unsure of party. the out of state big money donors are guying more insane leftists into office. a bad sign for our future.

4 Likes

I’m a middle school principal and I see more maturity on a daily basis than I see from current politicians and that’s no exaggeration. They can at least talk to each other and manage to work along side each other on-a daily basis. Today’s politicians are completely out of touch with reality. They place ideology over reality and I fear as long as they all stay in their little bubble the cycle will continue.

4 Likes

My grandmother on my Mother’s side still is registered as Democrat but votes red now. She will tell you they have flew off the hinges. (No disrespect to fellow community dems, just quoting a former Democratic Party member). Also I have to realize you probably know that, but remember I’m only 26 and only able to vote in two President Elections this far. I found her claims interesting and did the research to see what she was saying.

Now keep in mind as bad as an example this may seem, my grandfather (Her husband that’s with the Lord now) grew up in the same town in Arkansas with Bill Clinton and in all honesty went to school together.

Sorry got off track, THE POINT is Bill Clinton was a moderate democrat

She claims that is what her and my grandpa we’re. She went on to say it had a good mixture between conservative ideas as well as liberal (My grandmother also says Liberal is not defined the same way and lost a lot of meaning. They dont put that it my text books)

As much as I love to talk politics (My major in college is government) however I think it’s against the rules here

I don’t want us in trouble.

3 Likes

Not against the rules, but not the primary point of what we do, so proceed with caution and keep it respectful (which you do, thank you :slightly_smiling_face: ). This category is for political as well as legal, and as long as people keep their heads and stay civil, it’s all good.

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure!
Thank you for pointing that out.

Duh! Legal/Polictical.
That just goes to show I’m used to glance and skim from course material.

I just love that here we are able to discuss such topics and stay polite
(Shows the amount of tolerance gun owner/carriers actually have regardless of.medias claims).

3 Likes