Biden tells Congress to enact major restrictions on our 2A rights

Is enacting things that go directly against the constitution an impeachable offense? Too soon? :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Too late.

10 Likes

You think? I can see a better country on the other side of Joe, Nancy , and Harris held up against their office/duty (failures) and quickly removed to a color that suits them. Maybe something orange or stripes…

There’s already talk about Harris beign next after she bailed out criminals.

9 Likes

I’m banning politicians from my neighborhood until I get their psychological exams.

8 Likes

I had to think about that for a moment. For a second I thought you were talking about the Protestant Irish party.

1 Like

If anyone thinks that they’ll accept them, let’s work it out. lol :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Tricky one. Biden is Catholic, but the family is English. Not sure where he’d fit in Ireland. Might depend on what he drinks. He might like the firearm restrictions in Ireland, though. You’d think a nation so repressed over history would be a little more open to the idea of armed citizenry. Maybe that’s why the IRA favored bombs?

3 Likes

I hope people who voted for Biden and didn’t think he would do anything 2A related, I hope you are awake now. Cause if congress doesn’t do anything, he will do it via EO.

9 Likes

People just don’t get it. I don’t know if they are really this stupid, or if they just refuse to believe it. As an example, this is a direct quote from the comments section of an article on the site Bearing Arms -

“Gun owner and Biden supporter (I could never support a party that tried to kill off part of the government in a failed coup) . . . No one is coming to get you, no one is taking your guns, stop living with the crushing fear and stop being DOOMERS…FFS, do you know how sad you look to the rest of us normal gun owners?”

It doesn’t seem to matter to them that Biden said just yesterday “I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets.” It is as if they refuse to hear the words coming out of his mouth.

10 Likes

Yes, and in their view Trump supporters need to go to reeducation camps! :joy:

6 Likes

I found it very disturbing to see genuine weapons of war pointed at the American public during a “unifying” inauguration. :-1:

Yet, the government feels a need to steal 22 caliber semi-automatic ARs, one of the least used firearms by criminals, from the American public. :-1:

What we need is more ARs pointed at criminals while they are committing crimes.

11 Likes

They are propagandists. It’s propaganda…,.PSYOPS. They aren’t as stupid as they want you to believe they are. BTW…Joe Biden is a MASTER of that game!

2 Likes

Remind your representatives that they are breaking their oath to protect the constitution by voting for and enacting unconstitutional laws. Violating their oath is not just cause for immediate dismissal and removal from office, it is a federal crime.

5 USC §3331. Oath of office

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.

7 Likes

no sir - they’re still in denial. they will never wake up.

2 Likes

I’m afraid this is just wishful thinking. I wish it would come to pass, and I am in favor of it.
regrettably I’m just not sure it will ever happen…

1 Like

Personally, I believe that 80% of the political leaders in our country have: 1. Not read the Constitution and Bill of Rights and, 2. They do not believe the oath to which they are swearing.

6 Likes

Ha ha, yeah, taking an “oath” is like posting a “gun free zone” sign.
Do we really expect those with ill-intent to suddenly become upstanding officials simply because they said some words?

5 Likes

Read last paragraph, only one that matters. “Assault weapons” ban, “high capacity magazine” ban, and other “common sense” legislation on the way.

“Common sense” has long been a code phrase for “don’t think too hard regarding what I’m about to say.”

7 Likes