Biden tells Congress to enact major restrictions on our 2A rights

Exactly!

you know military/paramilitary & IT are King of acronyms, right? I picked one up form high school ROTC that fits right in here - BOHICA ā†’ Bend Over Here It Comes Again

Haha! Indeed.

They donā€™t care. SMH

1 Like

80% is generous/optimistic.

2 Likes

With the first ammendment in the trash heap! The assault on the Constitution begins in earnest with the new administration. With approx 400 deaths a year from guns- yet 2.5 - 4 million saved (*Lott Bias towards guns).

It appears that the subjugation of the people is starting?

Is that what we see going on?? Is that what people are ready for,or is it all to be swept away with flowery speech and people not willing to commit? Or is it all wrong in viewpoint or are we trying to die before this mess has to be dealt with.?
How do the old political folks,sell out like this? Or They didnā€™t freedom just means less.

But what about my guns??? What say you protectors of self and the very existence of freedom?

Biden Calls on Congress to Restrict Gun Ownership Biden Calls on Congress to Restrict Gun Ownership

Love to see regional feedback if possible also

1 Like

I get The Epoch Times paper version delivered every week to my house.
A Great newspaper.

2 Likes

Well lets see; parkland, how many times were they warned? How many times did the officer hide outside the building? How many leos stood outside the perimeter wasting time? How many gun laws do we need? Has any stopped a criminal? How many children die from abortions? Car deaths? Drugs? Iā€™m sick of this bs.

8 Likes

And , the Parkland shooter used 10 round mags, to commit murder(I think this is illegal). Yet, they push the narrative off ā€œassault weaponsā€ with ā€œhigh capacityā€ magazines. As Rahm Emanuel said ā€œnever let a good tragedy go to waste.ā€

6 Likes

Common sense? From BIDEN? Pah-lease.

4 Likes

Dumb questionā€¦

If Congress and the Senate Pass changes to federal law in regards to owning a semi-auto ar style rifle, or even pistol mags of 10 rounds of less, what are we supposed to do? I believe it is wrong for them to do that, do I simply not use those anymore? have them modified? Iā€™m not selling anything ā€œbackā€. Do I simply just accept becoming a felon?

1 Like

Youā€™d be in good companyā€¦and a lot of it. I canā€™t believe that any of this will be passed as it wonā€™t be constitutional. Itā€™ll be in limbo until someone with big boy pants gets in power, when it will get shoved under the table where kidsā€™ broccoli goes. I know no one who is planning to give up or sell anything, regardles of the proposed ā€œlaws.ā€

2 Likes

Until you see details in enacted law you canā€™t really figure out what to do. Whatever passes (if anything does) will be challenged in court. Banning the sale of certain things is relatively easy, and was done during the Clinton administration. Actually taking peopleā€™s property is much more difficult and runs into a host of complexities that (a) even many anti-gun politicians will struggle with and (b) opens them up to numerous avenues of legal challenge besides the Second Amendment, avenues which the left itself has used to challenge laws. Then depending on what actually becomes law you will need to make your decisions on next moves. I certainly do not advocate becoming a felon, though I know many will feel that is the best course of action. With any luck even if something that would seize your property passes it will be held up in court (and an injunction against enforcement in place) until either overturned or the 2022 elections give us a chance to take control of the House and Senate.

In the run-up to the Clinton-era semi-auto ban and capacity limits we all bought like crazy. During the ban we bought weird firearms designed not to meet the definition of the ban. The same with state bans. I have a bunch of 10 round Glock magazines that I scratched my head over and finally realized Iā€™d gotten them during a period when the state I lived in had implemented a 10 round magazine limit right after I bought the Glock. I consider them oddities, and I was hoping they were historical oddities. But maybe they are the new old new reality, or something like that.

The most important things we can all do is (a) make sure legislators know we oppose these proposals. And I donā€™t mean going around telling them it is unconstitutional or claiming treason or other such things. They know the constitution and they have their own views of how to interpret it. Politely tell them that you oppose these measures, how implementing them would negatively impact you and your family, and that you would like them to oppose the measures. Thatā€™s it folks. (b) Support NRA-ILA, NRA-PVF, CCRKBA, SAF and other organizations that lobby, educate, and in the end support candidates that are pro-gun. Start doing it now, donā€™t wait for elections or for these proposals to actually become bills in Congress. Ā© Actively support candidates primarily on their gun rights positions and on their ability to be elected. Do not get lured into supporting unelectable candidates who sound too good to be true on pro-2nd issues. Ok, thatā€™s a little bit of a pet peeve but sometimes you do need to take the short term view and re-gaining ground over the next couple of years is critical. Support pro-2nd candidates at all levels of government too. That school board candidate you are voting for this year may turn into a state legislator, future governor, congresscritter, or even Presidential candidate sometime down the road. So this is how you take the long term view, by supporting people on the right side of your important issues at the start of their political career.

2 Likes

Oh, I HAVE! They donā€™t reply. They donā€™t like being reminded that the People are the bosses and they are the employees.

4 Likes

Biden and Obama already stole my child-hood home in 2008ā€¦ Therefore ill bodly say he wonā€™t steal any of or rights. Ill go bankrupt again legally batteling any crap our corrupt politicians pass. As I type this, sounds like a water pipe busted under my homeā€¦ Its just the weather but funny how anything that can go wrong has gone wrong in last six months.

Not long after I got deep into the fight for our beloved rights hate crimes started. Last week all my firearms were stolen. Hope all my haters are happy (Itā€™s okay, Iā€™m about to go deeper) Donā€™t believe any ā€œsmearā€ if you hear my legal case against this city on your local news station.

1 Like

Yes it is but You canā€™t impeach someone when they have all the power(all the votes).

3 Likes

I hear you. Reminders need to be in the public domain as well as to their offices. Pro gun groups need to be as vocal as the anti gun groups and if we support the pro gun groups monetarily (as our situations allow) then perhaps they can start vocalizing this in large public settings as well as on Capitol hill.

2 Likes

Whats ironic with Briben and the libs, is they are quickly taking away our Constitutional rights and liberties, while allowing illegals to have more rights than the average law abiding citizens?

4 Likes

To me the scary part isnā€™t what PeePaw Joe is saying. Moonbat politicians have been trying this for decades. The truly scary part is that the system of checks and balances in our Gubment donā€™t exist any more ā€¦ checks and balances that would make this bureaucratic power grab impossible.

Congress has ceded its legislative powers to unelected bureaucrats, and the Judiciary branch continues to demonstrate it will not uphold the Constitution. And we now elect a King to the Executive branch, a king who issues diktats unchallenged until the next King arrives.

So to me, the scary part is thereā€™s no peaceful, legal means to stop this insanity. Our governmental structure has been eviscerated.

6 Likes

They need it for sure.

1 Like