Gun control

I am from Australia we had a mandatory gun buyback there on semiautomatic weapons and Government gave you a fraction of what the gun was worth and then outlawed them. And all our weapons had to be registered so they knew who had what

9 Likes

I sure hope I don’t lose all of mine in a horrible boating accident.

7 Likes

Australia and the Crown.

Thank God for 1776.

May we not lose it in 2020.

3 Likes

Let’s set the record straight, it’s a Harris/Biden ticket!

5 Likes

@Scott52 And for the second election In a row Trump is looking like The lesser of two evils

7 Likes

And as a permanent resident I’m not allowed to vote

1 Like

" Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin addressing the English crown 1775

9 Likes

Or perhaps more appropriately a Harris and her Trojan Horse ticket??

It’s almost as if they’ve found a use for the proverbial teats on a bull.

5 Likes

All gun control beyond 1791 is illegal, immoral, and deplorable.

3 Likes
3 Likes

So your saying that Biden is Just a “Harris delivery system”

7 Likes

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up and we still don’t know who is paying for both of them as well as Antifa. I’m still not sure if Biden is having a mental decline or if he is setting the bar so low that if he doesn’t forget his own name in a debate that he will be heralded as a modern day Martin Luther King, Jr… If for some reason the Dem’s take the WH, Senate and keep the House our 2A rights will be gone forever and the methodology to ever take control from the Dem’s will be stripped from the nation.

Don’t get me wrong I have little to no faith in the Republican party not to back step and apologize for winning as they have done time and time again in the past when they had a position of power. I fear the effects of Trump winning but I fear the long lasting effect of Trump loosing more. The movies Running Man and Robo Cop come to mind as the standard that we will devolve to.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I have created this for new gun owners that don’t realise what can happen. That’s why I keep sharing these videos. Ive been talking to a lot of Americans that have owned guns for years and don’t believe that they can lose their guns because of the second amendment.
But if you vote in a politician who’s goal is to take your guns away, he’s going to make it law and abolish the second amendment. Australia started off easy And now they’re making it as hard as possible to own any type of guns at all and when anything new comes out, it’s has already been banned before it can even make it into the country. So don’t make my countries mistake

4 Likes
4 Likes

@Shannon12 That is why I watch the BBC on occasion so I can get a perspective outside my box. Thanks. :+1:

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes