All things Glock

No need to buy a tool to remove the base plate, a gentle side to side squeeze of the mag ( padded pliers or cover with a cloth and push down the little pin and it will easily slip off, Iv’e done it for all 4 of my mags

1 Like

A custom fit for any firearm and ambidextrous as well! At least until you get hungry which will likely lead to your trigger getting exposed;)

2 Likes

Getting the thread back in track, here are some new parts I am evaluating from Overwatch Precision.

20210325_102335

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Little update, decided to get a trigger and connector set from Overwatch for the 43x MOS, I’ll post pics after it comes in and is installed.

2 Likes

Hi I received a brief message from you welcoming me to the community. Thank you. I had a hard time in finding you post. How do I find a post from a certain person without scrolling through the complet list of names?

1 Like

@William400 - It depends on the information you have about the post. If you know the poster’s name, you can search from the keyboard (Ctrl-F on a Windows machine, Command-F on a Mac).

1 Like

New Overwatch Precision G43x trigger and trigger parts

2 Likes

Installed, very nice fit and finish, very crisp break, Great company, Great parts.

2 Likes

What is the new safety plunger supposed to do? Work with the other parts for a better trigger?

The safety plunger is coated with NP3 to reduce friction and prevent corrosion.

3 Likes

Have some more Overwatch parts coming Monday and Tuesday.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Glocks have several strengths: Polymer does not rust, they have few parts to fail, they are dependable, they are easy to care for, and they are durable. Only time will tell if they can live up to the 1911 standards. My favorite firearm is the Glock 21. My EDC is 21 with 1 spare magazine. If 27 .45 ACP cannot get the job done.

3 Likes

I’m unsure of what you mean here but I think 35yrs has shown Glock to meet most if not all standards. If I am misinterpreting something please clarify.

2 Likes