WTH is happening to our country?

Look up what happened to Kitty Genovese, July 7, 1935, Brooklyn. It’s nothing new. It simply is the nature of the Homo sapiens mind. Accordingly, stay frosty.

1 Like

My brother HM, you are too right. It’s unfortunate that the Navy (BuMed etc.) has not seen fit to align all of the HM specialties with appropriate civilian credentials. IDC HMs and many others have skills that are lost to the country that paid to develop them. Former HM2(SS).

Perhaps?

3 Likes

I don’t recognize it, what’s it from?

And here we are, some 75 years later, beginning to repeat it all over again.

@JoeC The movie “Hancock”. :us:

2 Likes

Oops, thanks.

1 Like

And thank you also DOC!

The terrible part of this is the rap sheet that this puke has. Why is he even allowed to walk the streets? Every stinking judge who turns these creatures loose should have them living in the house next to the judge for 6 months.

2 Likes

Thanks @BRUCE26, never saw it.

Sorry man, although I agree with you our history as a society is replete with such horrific examples of crimes and outraged being committed against others while the “ crowd” looks on. It’s appalling really but a reality. Look up the 1964 murder of kitty Genoese. More recently junior butchered in NYC in front of the neighborhood. 77 year old woman kicked in the head and face on nyc subway train while onlookers made videos and cheered. There is a paucity of hero’s and always have been. Relying on others to protect you may the the last gravest mistake you will ever make.

2 Likes

And if this same woman had pulled her pistol and blew this bucket of sh*t through the subway doors she would be in prison for breaking NYC’s gun laws and that maggot’s family would have everything she owns for killing their “baby”.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @joseph294 , glad you could join us.

What happened to our country? Let’s be honest,Joe Biden and to many lawyers.They have the attitude ;do as i say not as I do.Remember they love F.D.C.,that is,fear,dependency,control.Right now we the people are approaching the top of the roller coaster when we get to far over there is no stopping.I believe in the power of prayer. We should all stick together and pray that it gets better.The republican party always has the attitude let’s see what the Dem’s do next.The hell with that,if we are fighting for truth and justice we should be more aggressive.And voting is coming up soon,I and many others have lost faith in the system.It was once said it’s not he who votes that counts it’s who counts the the votes that counts.People right now should be ready to watch the 2022 mid terms for cheating.In my opinion that is what is happening to America.God bless all of us.

2 Likes

That’s why we need to elect legislators who appreciate and uphold the constitution and basic civil right of the innocent to protect themselves. Bad laws need to be removed and replaced with good sound common sense laws and the lame, weak prosecutors need to enforce the criminal codes and not vilify the victim.

Having said that, that is why I will never again travel to NY, Nj or any other state or municipality that does not recognize the basic right of all citizens to be able to amd encouraged to protect themselves.

6 Likes

You know your so right. And all I can say is what if?? To men on the train, What if this was your wife, daughter or your mom? How would you handle this to know no one would her her.All I can say is hang your head in shame, because you didn’'t do what was right. and the way I see this everyone on that train that didn’t do a thing to help, your all guilty of rape.

4 Likes

I agree with you on this. we have over looked looked things way to long. I’m so sick of the new normal. how about you??

2 Likes

You know I read this a week week and half ago… It was most unbelievable crap I have ever read the people on the dam train took out there cell phone and were taping it is beyond self defense at this point these people who were there did nothing not a phone call to police nothing except tape it… this what happen when you take GOD out of life with moral compass … You end up with people that are apathetic to anyone in need of help our society is sick and if we are to fix this it is going to be a long haul this did not happen over night it has been a steady progression of removing all traces of GOD you reap what you soo in this world and when you push evil in all it’s forms this what you are going to get in the end … the other thing i will touch on is this immigration PROBLEM people have failed to realize is different culture have different shall we say thought and way and what is done in there country’s and is expiable is not in our culture so when these people come here and are not taught our ways like people coming in the front door as to the back door they just do what they do back home why is this a hard concept for most Americans still baffles me it like they just don’t see it or understand it either way we have to put a stop to all immigration in this country for about 20 years to one fix our society to and to remove a a crap load of these people that came here illegally take that long to sort it all out to you all GODS speed and do carry

2 Likes

Yes, completely.

Yes, I’ve been fed up with it for a while.