WTH is happening to our country?

It is not lost on people that criminals are more and more protected while defenders are the one’s who get prosecuted or socially sanctioned. Parents under attack as terrorists while the rapists, who claims gender confusion, that upset one of them, is protected by one of those school boards who want parents branded as terrorists. The upside down way things work now is not at all unrecognized, not by law abiding people, and not by criminals. criminality has received a lot of high profile support at the highest levels while all norms of “right and wrong” are aggressively attacked. All this under the guise that this is unfair, and that is racist, etc. There isn’t a person who’s conscious who doesn’t know that the working law in the country at present, is the law of the activist. It’s like a sickly blended form of vigilante justice combined with mob law, which produces some very twisted ideas about what is “just”. Much of this is only possible now because of the very same electronic medium that we are using to talk about it, and the controlling influence of it in so many places and ways, which coincidentally, also skirts the law.

To me, these are already times like the worst of times we once only ever read about in history books. The history books they are now rewriting.

To deal with it, you are forced into the question of how to debate and sway the irrational mind… and that’s just it - you don’t. Because by it’s very nature, the irrational mind could care less about what makes sense.

7 Likes

Thanks DOC from a brother bubblehead.

3 Likes

There are still good people who cares about others :v:

5 Likes

I’m saying prayer, right before I shoot.

2 Likes

Not everyone has that luxury.

1 Like

That “luxury” as you call it may soon become a life saving necessity. Elections have consequences.

Stay safe and vote.

1 Like

Oh I do, believe you me.
But, some people will never have the money for private transportation and must rely on public.

The issue in this story is not the rapist - while of course he caused this crime - but the horrible people who stood by and did nothing. Which could occur on the street, or anywhere. So parents need to teach their children better, and people need to come to each others’ aid.

7 Likes

That’s disgusting. That’s horrible…
There’s no way I could just “witness” something like that and not do something to stop it. I just wasn’t raised like that. What would I do? I don’t know. But I would do something. And I wouldn’t be thinking about the consequences I might incur. I’d be thinking this must stop.
As far as what’s happening to our country. That’s a good question. I don’t have the answer. I have my opinion, which I’ll just keep to myself. Am I worried about our country, you bet. I think in the next decade, if not sooner, that answer will come to light.
Heaven help humanity…

8 Likes

I cannot argue with anything that you wrote. People need to wake up and see that those who have been voted (or cheated) into office are doing them great harm by failing to address the ills of those cities that they live in.

Stay safe!

6 Likes

Fiston Ngoy, a 35-year-old illegal alien from the Republic of the Congo, was arrested and charged with raping a woman on a Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) train on the evening of October 13.

1 Like

The big excuse is I don’t want to be involved, or I don’t want to get sued, or if I get involved, they will know my name and address… yeah, I understand that. But…

But the fact is, if that was your wife, mother, daughter or granddaughter, you would dang well get involved. You would expect others to get involved.

Perhaps what we need is a way to sue bystanders who did nothing for not stopping an assault earlier. For not lessening the damages. Then we need to hold the feet of those who determined a illegal alien who was a convicted sexual assault criminal should be allowed to stay in the country.

There is something to be said of old justice. 40 years ago odds are more than one person would have stepped it.

3 Likes

do you remember this scene? :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face:

A 2021-10-20 20-49-21

This is the picture how the fear of being sued takes over the common sense.

4 Likes

This seems like a pretty clear cut case of a stranger assaulting another stranger. But we do need to be very careful in these situations. There are a lot of similar cases where someone attempts to stop a man apparently attacking a woman and then the woman attacks the good samaritan or the cops get called and the woman says the defender attacked her and her husband/boyfriend. Domestic abuse can be very tricky.

Regardless, in this case or any similar case there is no excuse for not calling 911. And I hope the people filming it, to share with their Facebook or Twitter friends and followers with no intention of reporting it to police, face some sort of charges.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

[…]
“There were people witnessing the act with phones in their hands. People were holding their phone up in the direction of this woman being attacked.”
Despite their inaction, prosecutors handling the case don’t anticipate charging fellow passengers for not intervening, a spokesperson for the suburban Philadelphia district attorney said.
Officials said they do not expect charges against the bystanders on the train.
[…]
USA TODAY

2 Likes

I came across another article somewhere today saying that charges were now being considered since those people did not come forward with their videos to police and therefore appear to have not been recording evidence of a crime but just recording a crime that was taking place for their own personal use and maybe pleasure?

I think it will be hard to charge these people with a crime. But if their actions were as they appear I hope they at least get all the unwanted attention they deserve for their perverted voyeurism and/or inaction.

3 Likes

The “witnesses” who found satisfaction in recording the crime, at the very least, should have their miserable lives disrupted by the justice system.

1 Like

This city Filthadelphia, sanctuary city keeps these type of creeps on the street. Illegally here , numerous arrests and still roaming the streets . No excuse , people do not want to get involved in fear of getting sued. This poor woman is scarred for life . Blue Lives Matter . Support our Police .

4 Likes

This is sick!! You have to have something wrong with you to film something like that! If you don’t want to get involved, ok, walk away, turn the other way,leave! But to stand there and have your damn phones out recording?!! Those people are just as sick as the rapist, I don’t know how they sleep at night. There were enough witnesses to hogtie that guy! Like stated above, this poor woman is scarred for life and more so because nobody helped her. I hope charges are brought to the phone people, another left city where crime is ok, and no charges…

“Social Media Hero” cannot just walk away… He/She needs a great video for thousand “likes”…
:imp:
S.h.i.t. … it is SICK :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Eric88…. The last 3 words of your comment says it all. Heaven help humanity… We have lost our moral compass in this nation because this nation no longer respects the God of humanity and He has been pushed aside and is no longer welcome in almost all of our dealings here in America. WTH is going on with our country…? Hell has replaced Heaven and America needs to turn back to God and seek His forgiveness. In my nearly 3/4’s of a decade on this planet I would have never imagined that I would one day be carrying a gun everywhere I go now including…MY CHURCH!!
Indeed …… HEAVEN HELP HUMANITY!!

3 Likes