Okay folks, this is cannot stand

You WILL comply, or you will be punished. Not recognizable as MY Country anymore.

15 Likes

She needs to grow some skin.

15 Likes

I would quit and move to another Dept. that treats it’s members better. :fu:

17 Likes

She needs to fall off the end of the earth.

13 Likes

OK Folks! The Wheels are finally coming off this Country!

‘Hunt them Down?" Really? Seriously?’
The Firefighters should all WALK! en Mass!
This asswipe Illegally goes after a rival Opponent then she gets pushback!
and now the FDNY Heads (up their arse) go after the Rank and file?
Put out your own Damn fires Chief!
First they Phuck the BLUE!
and Now they Phuck the RED!
Nice going Letitia! NYC deserves to BURN!

Corrections dept. Next! Batter Up!

17 Likes

Every last FDNY Firefighter should come forward and take blame! What are they going to do, discipline the entire FDNY!!! Jan 6 all over again!!! I’ve heard people chant FJB at president biden during his speech!!! Damn Bi_ch, Life’s Tough, Get A Helmet! We don’t have time for this :poop:!!!

16 Likes

You got that right.

10 Likes

I’ve been told I look like Clair A. Voyant!
I’m sensing a bit of ANGER here! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
FJB!
Jimmy Failla: The White House found a use for the cocaine it found last year! FJB’s State of the Onion Speech!

10 Likes

Absolutely outrageous!!! But it is NYC, they should post a sign on the bridges coming in. Leaving the USA, report to NYC Border entry points for re-education…

15 Likes

Over and beyond the use of power! “SPANK ME”!

8 Likes

I remember when the blue cities mandated to their police forces that they get the shot of else. It was the best thing that could have happened to Florida. We welcomed about a thousand seasoned officers from those hellholes.

Time for the firefighters to do the same. I wonder if the National Guard knows how to put out a skyscraper fire… :thinking:

14 Likes

Oh My God! Enzo!

Over Waffle’s this morning I was talking w/ my Sister
and I said first NYC messed w/ the Police, Now their messing
with the Fire, and she immediately said:
“They are messing with the Red, White, and Blue!, Whites were the
first to be attacked in these Dem/Blue cities!”
Now it might not be shocking to anyone here as it was to me
But this Woman is usually a calm, easy going person and she admitted she
is angry and fed up w/ this .gov ! She called them ‘PAGAN’S’ !

These people are systematically trying to destroy every last vestage of our Society/LIFE!
Best Waffle’s I ever had!

16 Likes

Scott talks about ‘Red Dawn’ Situations
Now YOU are talking ‘Escape from New York!’
I LOVE this!
As a True Movie Junkie, I am seeing all my favorite filcks
come to life before my eyes!..'Now as Long as the 'Custer and the Little Big Horn"
don’t come to life in real time , I’m good w/ this!
Maybe if my new favorite film ‘Sniper’ comes to life (Ukraine version not T. Berringer)
maybe I’ll get my licks in.

Plus, Plus

11 Likes

1st A. R.I.P.

7 Likes

Among several others…

6 Likes

fdny should just let it burn to the ground.

10 Likes

Ok how about this.
“Yep It Was Me. I Booed and yelled over you because You Are Wrong, You Do Not Have My Support. It is not me that needs RE-Education, it is you…”

We must stop running from them and meet them face to face, challenge them on their own grounds. Hiding behind a Union Rep won’t get it done.

16 Likes

Seems like it is the Union that is butthurt over this the most. Cause of course there’s no collusion between politicians and unions….

11 Likes

They can “re-educate” this. :rage:

10 Likes

Now FDNY is back peddling their words. :roll_eyes:

The FDNY pushed back on a report that it was “hunting” down firefighters and staffers who booed New York Attorney General Letitia James and shouted, “Trump! Trump! Trump!” during a promotion ceremony last week, saying that it is simply looking into those who broke department regulations.

“Nobody is hunting anyone down,” FDNY spokesman Jim Long told Fox News Digital in an email on Sunday morning. “We’re looking into those who clearly broke department regulations. It has nothing to do with politics. It’s about professionalism at an official event held in a house of worship.”

The New York Post first reported that FDNY Chief of Department John Hodgens wrote in an email to department brass that the FDNY’s Bureau of Investigation and Trials was investigating the incident and “will figure out who those members are.”

Expand article logo Continue reading

“I recommend they come forward. I have been told by the commissioner it will be better for them if they come forward and we don’t have to hunt them down,” Hodges said in the email obtained by the Post.

8 Likes