Okay folks, this is cannot stand

“Nobody is hunting anyone down,”
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
and Scary Black Guns blow people’s Lungs out!
and Rickety Cocaine infused Joe won’t send F-15’s against Amerikanski Insurrectionialista’s w/. White Rural Rage Tendencies! (I made that word up!)
and Bears don’t Shite in the Woods!
and Pudding Pants never Lies
and Oh, never mind
(Thanks Mike, I used it again, the check is in the mail! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:_

9 Likes

Perfectly clear now. They are not not hunting them down.

7 Likes

Nobody is hunting them down.
Come forward and we don’t have to hunt them down

People with forked tongues :snake:

8 Likes

Political event in a house of worship? She wanted a tax break or was the event center booked due to the MS13 convention? :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Benoit Blanc quote

2 Likes

I’m sure it wasn’t a house of worship unless it’s worship of self.

First or second film?

4 Likes

First film

5 Likes

Interesting use of the term :snake:

4 Likes

2 Likes
7 Likes

Some places are all screwed up. Hopefully, the good people that live in those places will be able to get somewhere better. I know moving isn’t easy or cheap, but I hope they can get out before they can’t anymore.

7 Likes

Maybe start a non-profit to help people flee. :us:
I pulled up stakes twice in my life because I wanted something different and it worked out. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Maybe I’ll contact my rep about doing a sanctuary city for Americans fleeing the crazy places lol. We’ve moved several times for promotions, different positions, etc. Relocating sucks, yes, but it can be done. There’s plenty plant jobs on the gulf coast.

6 Likes

All Hail The PUDD! KING PUDDING! PUD PUDD! PUDD! (has a ring to it!)

and Kamalalala is the Court Jester!

Off with their Heads! As the Brit’s use to say!

4 Likes

Where would we who flee go?
There’s NO safe place anymore Sir.
Shelter in place and Prep.
I know NM isn’t safe but it could be far worse for us.

2 Likes

I WANT REPERATIONS! I AM a Disabled Minority—pasty White (held against my will :crazy_face:) Forced to listen to Demoncratic Re-Education…$260,000 sounds about right! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Why don’t you blast the Muezzin (5x’s) a day to finish me off!

5 Likes

Some parts of Texas and Louisiana are amazing…Where i have lived, at least. I have relatives somewhere in NM. I haven’t been, but I hear it’s nice there.

4 Likes

Honestly Brother
It is nice here
Just don’t go into Albuquerque anymore. Seriously
You know what they say about darkness falls where evil
is present? YUP! It actually gets darker as you cross the Rio Grande (from the Westside)
Where life is beautiful all the time!
My Mortgage is $700 a month ! You’d have to take me out of here in a box!
I hear under $1500 a month is the average.
But new houses going up @ $300K! I can’t touch that!

7 Likes

Im sure it’s like some parts of Texas…lived there up until a couple years ago. There’s definitely areas i avoided because looking at someone wrong could hurt their feelings and get you put in jail for some anti acceptance crime… as far as houses, it depends where you go. My house in Texas was sub 100 with some acreage, where the house here that the wife wanted was, we’ll just say, more :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

You are correct.
We are all just one fixed election away from tyranny.
I live in Indiana, for now we are still a free state, but as I said, just one rigged election is all it would take.

10 Likes