Will you comply if ARs are banned?

Frankenrifles – homemade from parts, although the lower receivers (Aero Precision) have serial #s and passed through FFLs with forms 4473.

Soy Boy Trudeau ‘s wet dream but he doesn’t rule the US of A :us:

1 Like

until we can no longer CCW because all other “rights” have been denied :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

What sacrifices would “they” make in this scenario?

Nationwide Constitutional carry perhaps?

6 Likes

I’m right there with you and have drawn my line in the sand. Quite sure my oath ended with “So Help Me God” 3rd bin. 5th mar. 1st Mar Div. And the line is already where I stand. Not one more thing relinquished!

13 Likes

The question really is what is the right thing in this case? If the government moves to take away the rights of the individual is “falling in line” the right thing? Going along with something because it’s an easier path at the moment doesn’t make it the right path. Gun rights are something everyone should fight to protect at all levels. Allowing one class of weapons to be banned in hopes of preserving another is a fool’s errand and in the end leads down a path where all weapons are banned.

9 Likes

I’ll take freedom of religion for $1,000 Alex

It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. I practice every single day!

4 Likes

Consider the California gun roster, to get one new gun on the roster, two others have to come off.

This is the left’s plan. As “compromise” erodes one end, the “center” of the spectrum shifts ever more toward the opposite end, and becomes the new default position from which to compromise again.

8 Likes

Any veteran that follows the God of the Bible and took an oath in the name of God now has the responsibility of protecting and defending the Constitution of the US from all enemies foreign and domestic forever since there is no expiration date on the oath.

Therefore your right to carry and defend against all enemies is further protected by the first amendment under freedom of religion.

7 Likes

Martin Niemöller. Insert your own names in the text. ARs, Semi Autos, Revolvers… :thinking:

9 Likes

I have an AR-22 and will get an AR -.223/556 in the near future to go along with my other guns as I am entitled to now and forever in this U.S. of A as guaranteed by the 2A. If some way they are made illegal by a government that has turned tyrannical it is in the Constitution a dictate as to what Americans are bound to do. That is my belief.

6 Likes

I would gladly give up my Ar platform rifle if it means they are giving all concealed carry holders 50 state reciprocity including its territories Virgin Islands Guam all of them

My short answer is; NO!

4 Likes

I would not.

I can already carry in every state I go to (except one but it’s like two days a year avg and family there can carry), I’m not giving up my rifles so I can carry while visiting the crappy states I avoid anyway.

Besides, you know once most of the rifles were gone and everyone accepted that the rifles were no-no, the reciprocity would be reeled back in or the permit and licensing requirements to get all 50 states would be excessively arduous

There are far too many representatives from NJ HI NY MD CA etc in congress to ever pass a law forcing them to allow carry

4 Likes

I don’t think that deal – trading ARs for CCW reciprocity – is on the political table, or even in the same room as the table.

6 Likes

They won’t give it up at all

3 Likes

Nor should it be.

4 Likes

Not a chance that I would want that or think trading rifles for wider CCW allowances would be a good idea. Trading one aspect of gun rights for another is a losing proposition.

8 Likes

Amen Brother!!!

3 Likes

A refreshing “Summer Read” Total Resistance by Hans von Dach 1927-2003 a Swiss military theorist : Der totale Widerstand: Eine Kleinkriegsanleitung fur Jedermann.