Why I Cancelled My USCCA Membership

The fine print can be found here

As a USCCA member, you can choose your own criminal defense attorney.

You don’t have to, if you call and get the Critical Response Team and the situation warrants an attorney, the CRT could reach out to an attorney from the USCCA network. They could also reach out to an attorney of your choice not within the network

1 Like

weeeelllll… I do wish they had free beer for people older then… oh say 70ish???
icon_beer

IMHO that is the only way to make it BETTER… but that’s just my opinion so???

5 Likes

Bill, I do want to let you know that if you still would like to receive Concealed Carry Magazine, you are able to subscribe to that only for $49 per year!

3 Likes

Great question, they MAY be able to but it will depend on where the attorneys are able to practice law. The USCCA Critical Response Team would be able to facilitate an attorney referral for you and they will know which ones are closest and able to assist.

3 Likes

You can choose whatever attorney you choose. Whether they are in the network or not. I chose my personal attorney and told him about the Network. He chose to join. But would not be required to join.

6 Likes

That’s great everyone.

1 Like

I imagine since he was acquitted, he would be covered?

Democrat judge, says yeah, let’s try and hang him. Not in so many words.

5 Likes

So my question is why would you just not get an attorney on retainer that will cover you through trial? I have USCCA but I also just joined an AOR program out of Arizona. Real attorneys who have the legal bandwidth to represent cases.

The lead attorney also posted a USCCA video deep diving the USCCA.

Disregard initial, I found it I think

Remember, as a USCCA member, you can select your own criminal defense attorney. You can utilize the USCCA attorney network to help you pick that attorney, or not, your choice (can be in network, can be not in network, up to you). For a covered act of self defense, no limit defense expenses both civil and criminal court among other expenses

BTW: That deep dive video contains incorrect information. Please call the number on the back of your member card if you’d like to really deep dive USCCA membership benefits with an actual expert on the USCCA membership and that UFCIC self defense liability insurance policy

2 Likes

In general, retainers with lawyers only cover initial support, followed by actual lawyers’ fees that you become responsible for. Further, such a lawyer-linked program may not cover many essential peripheral costs such as bail. expert witnesses, cleaning services if the incident was on your property, etc., as well as costs of civil suit defense and appeals. Of the many post-incident support programs (generally called self defense insurance even though most are not insurance) cover those expenses at varying levels. Shop, compare, and decide what coverage you wnat o have in you rpocket.

2 Likes

I am thankful to the USCCA and I have had problems not knowing that the community was not all members now I. Know an I figured out every one does not train and understand I thought I knew it all. And I found out THROU the USCCA I was Under trained and I AM much safer as carrying a fire arm so just that alone is enough :bangbang: PS. I ALL READY GOT MY RANGE BAG AND SAFE SO I AM NOT BLOWING SMOKE TO GET MY GOODIES :bangbang: THEY CAME WHEN I JOINED AND THEY DID NOT KICK ME OUT WHEN I GOT STUPID THANK YOU YOU ALL Bobby Jean :us::chile::latin_cross::heart:

2 Likes

Bill1 10 I will miss you and I AM just a Regler person now. And I hope you come back and that I did not do anything to make you go I know you have been around a lot longer than me and I really don’t read the fine print KAZ every one I have worked with what they said goes no matter who I would call. I. Like what I know of you so please come back asap I pray for you and yours the best and thank you for welcome ing. Me to the USCCA. GODS SPEED Bobby Jean :latin_cross:

Elza 1. I have been that way my entire life when I say something I figure I MENT it or I would not have said it I misunderstand and I do not text well and I do not know how to take anything down once I send it and the community said I need to take it down and I do not understand KAZ I do not know how an I tell every one take it down I don’t know how an if I put it up I GESS i MENT it at the time :bangbang: I KNOW THIS IPHONE IS NOT ME AND IN PERSON EVERY ONE I HAVE EVER MET WOULD NEVER TREAT ME LIKE I HAVE BEEN TREATED ON MY IPHONE I AM NOT BUTTING IN I JUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU SAID WHAT YOU MEAN I GET IT TO BE VERY SURE YOU TAKE CARE I UNDERSTAND Bobby Jean

1 Like

Bill 1 10. I. Want you and every one that can read this I Bobby Jean will risk more than a FELONY to defend myself love ones and INACENT unarmed civilians I promise my LIFE before I just set back and watch a monster have what they want and if the USCCA can help me GOD BLESSED ME I know the USCCA saved me from my self already by the training videos and courses now it up to the LORD to decide if I AM dead or alive the EVIL PEOPLE ARE DONE when they do STUPID in my PRESENTS NO MATTER I WILL STAND UP FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS Love Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile:

Bill 1 10 I have a real life experience I had a friend that got charged for trying to kill some one but they just wouldn’t die so they wake up and lied about what really happened so after thousands of dollars they took all his money and he was gave a choice plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter and you can go home and broke and time severed he was shattered and his dad was dying and he took the deal so he could see his dad one last time :bangbang: MY SELF I DO NOT MAKE DEALS WITH THE DEVIL NO DEAL TAKE CARE Bobby Jean

I Just had a thought so stand back :bangbang: LETS CLAIM ASIELEM. THAT WORD that we just came from and cross the river and we won’t even have to go to court or prison we can sue the county and the country and this is me Bobby Jean trying to be funny hummer. Like haw haw not :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::broken_heart:

Bill 1, 10 I just read what you said about the OUTHER insurance company brother calm down I read that you have not been caring out side your home now that you are I think you see the storms a coming The USCCA is realey the best I want you to know when you carry a fire arm it gets scary when you think about how you can lose everything and your freedom brother when you get in a fight for your life you can lose that just as fast and your not going to be going to court or jail we all have to stick to gather because the monster is outside my door and your door and we have to stay together this KARZY world is getting very very dangerous I pray you come back I know you have your firearm 1,10 percent we need you seven years and your cutting out on what could happen brother just pray about it and come back to us We’re family I will go to prison for all of us we need you. Just pray about it Bill we are fighting for our lives Love Bobby Jean GOD BLESS

Scott 52 our sheriff just removed from office and they are putting the constable in for now and every one that left because they were afraid of what he may do they are not paying him he is out on five mists Miteinanders class A, and our county is a real mess I do not understand how a high judge can put some one no one voted for over the county if any one knows what they are going to do when the sheriff is removed from office :question: I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE ANOTHER VOTE FOR THE NEW SHERIFF :question: I can see by the news they are going to ruin him I do not understand what they are doing just he needs prayers to be very sure and all that are involved and our county

I just canceled my elite membership because the team leader Scott WOULD NOT APOLOGIZE TO ME WIFE FOR OVER CHARGES OF JUST TWENTY THREE DOLLARS :bangbang: and we finally got the bank fraud department to verify that they over charged her and when I make a mistake I apologize but the USCCA would rather not have me as a member as to tell a stage 4 cancer survivor that they were WORNG Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::us: Take Care

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it. I’ll pray for you.

1 Like