What's your favorite movie gun?

2 Likes

Does this count? :crazy_face:

ghostbusters-ii

11 Likes

@ScottH it counts :smiley:

2 Likes

The Die Hard Glock 7 porcelain pistol. Duh.

1 Like

I’m partial to another Die Hard pistol. Wishing I actually bought a nickel plated one, but when I picked this up, I was just looking for something to bring to the range. Glad I never got rid of it.

Heat: Pacino and De Niro.

Dusk til Dawn: until the vampire came out and it became a grade b splatter flick.

Yes. The P7 first came to mind (I have two) but love the idea of the fictional porcelain gun. So many of the public believe everything out of Hollywood.

After Binge watching Z Nation on Netflix. I decided I want the suppressed HK MP 5 I believe it was that 10K had (character in show) it apparently had an unending magazine as he shot a zombie with it so much, there was literally nothing of the zombie left but a fine red mist settling to the ground.

The mini-gun from the Accountant. The FBI was totally shocked
how he covered the front yard with it. What a ride !

1 Like

Captain Malcolm Reynolds

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Russell19

An excellent choice!

1 Like

The Barrett from The Accountant! The Mini Gun was pretty cool too, but I will never own one of those. The Barrett is on my list!

3 Likes

“Hey, only what you see, pal.” LOL!

2 Likes

Can’t believe I didn’t see one of these.
(…and yes, I know it is not the right caliber but this picture was the best one I could find :wink:)

Bond, James Bond!

3 Likes

images.jpeg

1 Like

1 Like

Is he flagging his hand?

2 Likes

Fairly sure, he was issued a fake gun in movie. I take umbrage with that as a Forensic Accountant (which is what he was in that ) movie.

2 Likes

Yes, he is flagging his hand with a wooden gun his police chief gives him after taking his real gun away :joy:.
(Gun handling in this movie is atrocious, but it’s a slapstick and I let it slide)

2 Likes

Walther ppk, the names Bond, James Bond!