What's your favorite movie gun?

Here’s something completely for fun for the last Friday in February (or whenever you see this post)!

What is your favorite movie gun? Please post a picture to go with it!

I’ve always loved Han Solo (slight Star Wars fan :blush:), but his trigger discipline and grip are terrible!

han%20solo's%20blaster

5 Likes

Hostiles_110

SAA cavalry model revolver used by Christian Bale in the movie Hostiles. I pretty much like all guns used in any good Western movie. I guess Hostiles is my favorite Western right now.

1 Like

My all time favorite from Predator.

6 Likes

Pinned and recessed Model 29 Smith and Wesson, the most powerful handgun in the world. Love me some Dirty Harry. image

7 Likes

72ce1cdfc22d4c5a3129fc90ff65b2f7 Always liked the Beretta 92. My first handgun too, by the way.

5 Likes

32BD3A9D-0230-4B86-982D-E7DDE8F666F8 8B82842F-89A6-4D2F-BCA2-CC4A737D6299

Starship Troopers Morita MK1 Bullpup over with 12ga under.

Would you like to know more?

6 Likes

Wierding module from “Dune”.
Dune

6 Likes

Even his name is a killing word.

2 Likes

Do you hate seeing bad trigger discipline in movies now, @JKetchem? The movie posters are the worst! Where were their firearm safety people? :rofl:

5 Likes

Have you guys ever seen Heat? Such a good shootout scene.

6 Likes

Yeah, I try to let it go because I know it’s for effect, but it makes you giggle. I think there was another poster for the movie that showed his partner with his arm around him, gun in hand. Crazy lol

1 Like

My side arm over 10 years in service and still have one (92FS) Bretta fits my hand like a glove.

2 Likes

The one in my hand…

My Corp office is located where they shot that scene, it’s in between the bonaventure hotel and the City National plaza in downtown LA. I’d get a reminder of that scene from time to time when walking from the Mendocino Farms for lunch back up and crossing the street as it’s the same viewpoint from the camera angles in those scenes.

1 Like

Dont point it at Tommy Lee Jones.Screenshot_2019-02-24-00-51-14-1

11 Likes

Benelli M4 John Wick 2…However I would take Chewbacca’s crossbow!! Just sayin! :grin::100::eyes:

2 Likes

I was hoping someone would post that one, @BigMike!

1 Like

Beginning of the Movie RED. All the automatic rifles that never need to reload and dont melt with the forever fire…

3 Likes

6 Likes