Favorite "Good Guy" movie quote

"They stand on a wall and say, ‘Nothing’s gonna hurt you tonight. Not on my watch.’ "

• LtCmdr Galloway, A Few Good Men

The USCCA legal protection reminded me of this quote

3 Likes

I came here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum…and I’m all out of bubblegum. Rowdy Roddy Piper in the movie Them.

6 Likes

I thought that movie was They Live?

4 Likes

Mine is a tie
“This is a 44 magnum, the most power gun in the world and it will blow your head clean off. Why, in all that excitement, I lost track if I fired 5 shots or 6. So you’ve got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. We’ll do ya, punk”
And
“Go on, skin that smoke wagon, see what happens.”
Finally,
“YOU TELL’EM IM COMIN, YOU TELL’EM IM COMIN, AND HELLS COMIN WITH ME!”

5 Likes

You’re correct I was half way asleep at the wheel.

2 Likes

“I won’t be wronged, I won’t be insulted, I won’t be laid a hand on. I don’t do these things to other people and I require the same of them.”

-John Wayne
The Shootist

7 Likes

I don’t know if he’d be considered a good guy, but…

“I’d like a tasting.”

I want to visit, or be visited, by a sommelier like that.

4 Likes

Too bad dude said “I think you’ll be impressed with the new Austrian line.” The G26 isn’t new. What kind of assassin has never fired a Glock? Lol.

3 Likes

True, oh that was such a great scene. Along with everyone asking him if he was “working again?”. The boys turned me onto those movies, I’m not a big movie person. They said he reminded them of me. I’m not really sure how to take that really.

3 Likes

I thought the action scenes were great (obviously) but the dialogue was just painful.

3 Likes

I guess my favorite movie quote is just Tombstone in it’s entirety. But the best is this scene here. Tombstone - "Very Cosmopolitan!" - YouTube

3 Likes

I love that movie! That’s one of the few I own abs my wife and the boys disappear everytime I put it on.

2 Likes

I think we could fill this thread with Tombstone!
Instead I’ll throw out:
“There are two types of people in the world – those with a gun, and those who dig. Now dig!”
And
“Yippee-ki-yay, motherf****r”

2 Likes

“It’s all in the reflexes” Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China…

2 Likes

I have to admit, I’ve never seen Tombstone… :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s sacrilege!

3 Likes

You need to free up a couple hours and fix that situation. Lol

1 Like

Clint Eastwood as Gunny SGT Highway

“The entire movie”

1 Like

This is the AK-47, the preferred weapon of your enemies. It’s make a very distinct sound when fired at you.

2 Likes

You guys are funny, @Sheepdog556 and @45IPAC. Free time? What’s that? :wink:

Maybe I’ll stream it at work as I chat with you all!

2 Likes