Favorite "Good Guy" movie quote

Working around gun enthusiasts you out that movie on the production numbers are gonna drop.

Yeah, @Dawn you really need to watch that movie.

1 Like

@Dawn, you’ve never seen Tombstone!!! How do I cancel my service?

1 Like

:rofl:

OK , OK, I’ll watch it this week…Sheesh!

2 Likes

There will be a quiz.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: awesome conversation. Carry on! I could get behind a Tombstone quiz. Haha! @Dawn here’s a new topic idea. “Tombstone” that’s it. Have the movie streamed in right away!

1 Like

Trust me, I know what I’m doing.
-Sledge in “Sledge Hammer!”-

Good, bad, I’m the guy with the gun.
-Ash Williams in “Army of Darkness”-

3 Likes

Wow @Dawn I cant believe you haven’t seen tombstone shame on you! Long riders is another good 1 about Jessie James gang

The shame! :sob:

I will see it… at some point. :smiley:

1 Like

Well, it isn’t from a movie… but a Misty Gutsy battle robot in the video game “Fallout 3” often says “Pain is just weakness leaving the body”, which has often made me chuckle…

2 Likes

One more for you - a quote from “The Siege at Firebase Gloria”, “I care… I don’t care about much, but what I care about, I care a lot.”

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person who has seen “The Siege at Firebase Gloria.” Glad I’m not.

2 Likes

Plumley: [chambering a round in his .45] Gentlemen — prepare to defend yourselves!

4 Likes

Watch “Highwaymen”. Great movie about Bonnie and Clyde.

6 Likes

I watched it think, “I wish I could walk in and buy a BAR, Tommy Gun, shotgun, 1911, and all that ammo and leave with it right now.”

4 Likes

For those prices too!

2 Likes

“Do, or do not.”
“There is no try.”
-Master Yoda

7 Likes

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

:wink:

6 Likes

“Aim small, miss small.”
The Patriot