Friday Favorite: Gun Pictures

Let’s see your favorite picture of a firearm!

(Please remember to keep it family-friendly.)

2 Likes

So, “This is my rifle, this is my gun…” should not be demonstrated? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

gun-mailbox-pistol3-660x299

On my bucket list to fabricate in our shop!!!

I took this picture over to my local steel supplier, and told him I needed some material bent, and if he could assist. He laughed so hard he spilled his coffee, and called all the boys in the shop over to take a look at this this. The whole shop came to a halt. He committed to assist!

8 Likes

Am I seeing it right? Did he even get it right by making it a series 70?

2 Likes

5 Likes

I imagine HOA are updating their mail-box rules all over Kalifornia right now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just awesome

Phalanx

Phalanx

Nobody specified what kind of gun…

10 Likes

The finger of God (or the Phalanx system) whichever you prefer, sometimes also known as God’s flashlight when loaded 1/5 Tracers and fired at night. Better than any fireworks show.

2 Likes

Puff the magic dragon

10 Likes

Gen 1 Glock…

8 Likes

That’s great!

I hear once you get familiar with the recoil management that it shoots smooth and accurate.

2 Likes

Largest gun in US arsenal, personally launched three A-3 Polaris missiles. Unfortunately, reloading takes three months.

8 Likes

your gonna make Mom mad!!!

4 Likes

Second largest gun in US history, I met him, he was a teddy bear!

1 Like

5 Likes

Never launched but spent many nights sleeping between those incredible weapons

3 Likes

I’ll bet your TLD is still glowing.
Those not in the know, probably think I’m being dirty.
Just for those that don’t know . It’s a Thermoluminescent Dosimeter. Say that three times fast.

3 Likes

Pull the trigger to get your mail?

1 Like

My AC-130A gunship in 1974. I’ll look to see if I have pics of the miniguns and 40mm inside. More effective than a 1911, right?

4 Likes

Well…since there’s two 40mm miniguns…I guess so. :grin:

2 Likes