What is your dream gun?

What is your dream gun? Is it a gun that is currently on the market, one that has been proposed by a manufacturer, or one with historical significance?

3 Likes

Phased Plasma Rifle in 40 Watt range.

Cheers,

Craig6

9 Likes

It’s a cross between the NightHawk President and the Bill Wilson Supergrade Commander.
Even if purchased they would end up being safe queens.
Or brought out for very special occasions.

2 Likes

Because in my opinion it’s the perfect balance between AR and AK. I’m an AR guy but this looks pretty neat. And in spirit of the current social environment I’m trying to understand different opinions. :laughing::smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely it would be something I can have like a Phaser Rifle

A compression Phaser:

Boomerang Phaser

Whatever it is…it’ll have the word Phaser in it…unless I can get my hands on a holodeck or a replicator.

5 Likes

I believe it would be the 1911 45ACP special forces model.

4 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/w64BE2a1jfubKeccA

• List item
    Ed Brown SF Model 45 ACP
2 Likes

Compact 1911 High Capacity with magazine release button for left handed (and it cannot be Cabot :upside_down_face:).
I’m waiting for Dan Wesson DWX-C, which fits in my requirements… Thanks to WuFlu my waiting time has extended to next year :confused:

dwxc

3 Likes

Real World: Phalanx System

Dream: Paired Predator Shoulder Cannon

3 Likes

Every gun not in my collection…

3 Likes

STI Combat Master for me.

8 Likes

The Model 29 from Dirty Harry. I mean THE gun used in the movie. Since that’s not gonna happen, I’ll take a pinned and recessed Model 29 with a 6 1/2 inch barrel. It’s in the short list.

5 Likes

Well, it’s far from a dream gun, but I wish S&W would make a gun that competes with the P365 on capacity and size.

2 Likes

Wilson Combat EDC X9 :fire:
&
The Honey Badger AR pistol :boom:

:v:t5:

3 Likes

M249 Squad Automatic weapon

7 Likes

MP5K select fire of course.

2 Likes

M4 Fully Auto

2 Likes

That is some piece of hardware.

1 Like

Glock 18, however only 500 or so made and unfortunately not NFA eligible (Definately a dream). Or pure fantasy, a Noisy Cricket!

3 Likes

Actually you can do “almost G18” from other G :slight_smile: You only miss fire selector. Somehow your dream can come true… :wink:

3 Likes