Handgun you would like to have, but you cannot afford it

Hi guys,
Everyone has had a dream about nice handgun. Sometimes dreams come true, sometimes don’t.
What was or is the handgun you would like to own, but you cannot afford it?

goldengun

2 Likes

I’m just laughing because you asked about “the handgun” (singular) but I could give so many answers.

6 Likes

Is this the revolver they took from Saddam? :rofl:

2 Likes

A 50 cal Dessert Eagle, 1911 Special Forces Edition, 1st Germán Luger ever produces, the Dirty Harry gun 44 cal. Magnum and the pistols the Lone Ranger had I don’t remember the make.

1 Like

M-249, M-60, why? because they are fun to shoot!!!
H&K 416, F-35A and GAU-22/A 25mm rotary cannon, same reason.
Handgun! OH !!!
AR-45, flat out in love1

2 Likes

Smith & Wesson Schofield Model 3. One in .357 Magnum, one in .45 Long Colt. With appropriate leather gear, or course. And by “appropriate” I mean “really, really cool looking”.

1 Like

@Ouade5, I did it in purpose… No list of dozen firearms… just THE ONE ! :point_up: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@Todd30 - you are riffle lover, aren’t you? :+1:

2 Likes

Glock 34 gen4

1 Like

Shooting is fun! Driving a 6 penny nail into a 2x4 at 25 feet is fun. Shooting steel at 1000 yards,… fun!
Shooting targets with guns,… FUN! Be like Todd, have fun!

5 Likes

@Todd30… anything, single handgun you couldn’t afford? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

right now I need a 1911 Springfield fully loaded .45 ACP

4 Likes

A Remington Rand 1911 .45 with WW2 provenance. :pleading_face:
Otherwise a 240B.

2 Likes

I would love a nice Springfield 1911 as well.

3 Likes

Christensen Arms 1911 C4 with the Damascus slide in 45 ACP.

Edit: What am I talking about, I’d be thrilled with the 1911 A4 :wink:

1 Like

https://iconicrms.com/sas-ii-viper/

3 Likes

Just one more @Jerzy, I’m not much of a striker fire fan, but I think the Laugo Arms Alien could win me over http://www.laugoarms.com/alien.html

2 Likes

To quote a good gun owning friend of mine: “I want to own them all. One gun at a time.”

2 Likes

Yeah ! Good choice. I’ve read about Alien pistols. They are incredible. Barrel is sitting in the frame not in the slide. Muzzle rise is few degrees only ! Piece of art :+1:

My Choice…
THE WILSON COMBAT EDC X9 :100::+1:t5::+1:t5:

4 Likes