What new gun do you want to try?

Last night I had the chance to hold the 320 X Carry - it was AWESOME! (Yes, I like my Sigs, no this is not the USCCA endorsing Sig.)

I was looking at getting the Sig 365 as my next carry, but now I’m torn.

What new gun do you want to try?

6 Likes

FNX 9. Its just a little bigger than my FNS9C, but it is DA/SA. Or a SIG Legion.

3 Likes

@Dawn - Once I tried the X Five out, I was hooked on the X Frame for the P320 line. My buddy at the local gun shop just told me that the brand new X Compact is in stock now. That is definitely at the top of my “Next Gun List”!

2 Likes

4 inch Shield .45
Colt King Cobra .357
Kimber K6S DASA .357
Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp 10mm.
That’s the short list.

3 Likes

There was a Sig Demo day at the range yesterday - I held the new one but didn’t shoot it. It fit my hand perfectly!

@45IPAC - I have to add Kimbers in general to my list. I’ve never shot one. Are they as nice as they claim to be?

3 Likes

I will add that I also have my eyes on an AR-10 from Windham Weaponry…

3 Likes

still looking to shoot the Chiappa Rhino…
intensely curious how the recoil profile changes with the low barrel.

5 Likes

The friend I bought my Ruger P89 from filled the hole it left in his safe with a Kimber - it’s pretty darn sweet. Upscaled in all the makes-it-easy-to-shoot ways and priced accordingly. It’s seductively nice shooting, but not enough to make me spend 2 guns’ worth of money on it.

@45IPAC Somehow I knew you’d have a long list too :smile:

The only Kimber I’ve shot was I believe an Ultra Carry in .45. Very nice gun indeed.

2 Likes

There’s a formula.

Guns I need=Number of guns I own+1.

4 Likes

:wink:

20171210_205455

Original :blush:

4 Likes

I think when income tax comes I’ll be “trying” a USP 45. I’ve always wanted one. Heck as far as trying, I want to shoot everything. I got excited getting to shoot a Hi-Point C9 for the first time. Every time a buddy buys something, I’m there. Hey! I tell you what I really want to try, I know it’s an oldie but, a HK P7. I want one of those so bad.

3 Likes

Very nice. Yours?

2 Likes

Yes sir, bought her brand new mid 90’s for $357. I remember the price because I joked that I paid 357 for a 357.

3 Likes

LOL! Wish I only had to pay $320 for a 320… :smiley:

5 Likes

Screenshot_20190412-170035_Chrome Screenshot_20190412-170059_Chrome
The next gun I’m looking at getting and not a bad price.

2 Likes

I own that gun, it’s pretty good.

1 Like

@James I was looking at it as a backup for my ankle holster and haven’t had a chance to actually shoot it but have shot several .357 magnums in the past.

2 Likes

That’s primarily why I have mine, it used to be my go to pistol when I first started carrying.

The only negative thing I’ve experienced with it is the yoke retaining screw backs out after a while. Just pop in some CA glue or BLUE loctite and it’s fixed. I also replaced the grips. They were so good that they would grab onto my clothing and give a very very good print.

1 Like

I can think of several model numbers or calibers that I wish I could convert to dollars!

3 Likes