What new gun do you want to try?

Good to know… Thanks for the information @James

2 Likes

I think it would be easier to list the new guns I would not like to try at least once.

Did you get to the bottom of the list yet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Damon

I have the .38spl version. Good backup.

1 Like

Well now that they’ve made the announcement…I want to try the new Ruger PC Carbine in .40 S&W.

1 Like

I just read an article on US Armament Corporation’s remake of the Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless. While underpowered (32 ACP), and not entirely practical by today’s standards, it is nevertheless a very cool pistol. It is a John Browning design, and was an extremely popular carry pistol a century ago. I’m not sure that I would buy one, but I definitely want to check it out and shoot one at the range.

1 Like

The Laugo Alien came up at dinner with some friends last night. Lower slide position, fixed rail for stable optics (slide moves but the optics dont because the rail is attached to the frame)… it looks pretty cool.

http://www.recoilweb.com/exclusive-alien-pistol-from-laugo-arms-142190.html

1 Like

I have a SIG P320CA that I use for home defense in 9mm. I want to get the conversion kit to swap it to .357 magnum. Anyone have prior experience with this?

3 Likes

It’s the .357 sig not .357 magnum. I knew some guys that did it to other pistols. They had a hard time finding .357 sig rounds though.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @David7! I happen to carry the Sig 320SC. Great gun!

1 Like

First sight I thought you had picked my next want to try gun. I can’t get a PMR 30 in my state. I could see adding one to my collection however. I love the 22 mag and always have. Yes I know rim fire guns can be dirty but that little round scoots for what it is.

I had my son looking for one in another state but there seems to be quite a back log. A 22 mag with a 30 round magazine just sounds like something I should have.

1 Like

Hey there @Robert5, what part of CA are you located? I’m in Canyon Country in the Santa Clarita Valley. Just north of Los Angeles so I know exactly what you’re talking about when it comes to “check out the new guns from, oooh sorry California.”

1 Like

KenM
South east of you in the inland empire. They have strange certifications here. Sometimes you can buy a gun in a 2 inch and a five inch but not a four inch. You can’t buy a judge period. Last time I was was in Colorado I went to a gun store and I thought I was in Gun nirvana.

3 Likes

We lived all over So Cal, (San Diego, palm springs, LA, OC, Riverside and San Bernardino counties) and had that same Gun Nirvana experience when we moved to Missouri

1 Like

Come visit us in Wisconsin, @Robert5! We have a few Gun Nirvana stores :wink:

2 Likes

Zee, I’ve bought my husband two Chiappa Rhino’s in the past year. The first was the 2" black Rhino (I call it his baby Rhino) then for his Bday I got him the Special Edition 3" White Rhino. He absolutely loves them and I have to say the recoil is extremely manageable and the baby has become his favorite EDC. He gets a lot of attention at the range!

1 Like

@Snowflake1911 ok, now I just want one even more :heart_eyes:
How are they for grip size and stability?

Grip is a little off for me but I have small hands. The baby Rhino has a nice textured rubber grip. As for me, I like my Kimber K6 - much more my size… :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you like the X-carry, try the X-compact… I’m in love with the X-compact and I’m not ashamed to say it! LOL I shot a CZ P10 this weekend for the first time. I’m glad it wasn’t for sale or I probably would be sleeping in the dog house… I didn’t think a stock trigger could get any better than the Walther PPQ… I think CZ just upped the bar. The reset is half that of the PPQ which is just ridiculous. The trigger pull is so smooth, short, and breaks so crisp… Outrageously good stuff. And I’ve never been a big fan of CZ firearms (except my Scorpion Evo3 S1 which is a beast).

2 Likes

Figured out which glock carbine kit I want…

Going to try and pick up another Glock 21 .45acp gen 3 this weekend. Once I have that in hand, I’ll order the carbine conversion kit!

I was at a gun show in Las Vegas a few years back (5 maybe) and there was a vendor there that had a set up where you could just plug your Glock into it and go. I will look to see if I still have the business card for them. If I find it Ill post it for you.

Don

1 Like