What new gun do you want to try?

@Zee

OK, shame on me, I found it that quick and it is the same company you posted Zee.

1 Like

Great minds :slight_smile:
It’s about a 40 second conversion between the pistol and the carbine:D

I have a 365 I love it just sent the slide back to sig to put night sights on
I am now looking at the Springfield 45 APC mod 2 XDS with a 3.3 inch barrel

1 Like

I’ve said before my absolute favorite gun to shoot is my Kimber Ultra Carry II .45acp. I bought a Micro 9 when they first came out and had nothing but issues with it and ended up getting rid of it. I’ve been reading a lot about the new Kimber EVO. Would love to shoot that to see how it feels and if the trigger is as nice and crisp as they say. I’d also like to try out the Sig 365 for comparison. I want a new EDC!!!

2 Likes

I have yet to shoot a Kimber - on purpose. I’m afraid if I shoot one I’ll want it and they’re not inexpensive. :smiley:

The Ultra Carry II is that good, @Snowflake1911? I may have to check it out.

3 Likes

I want to try S&W M&P 2.0 full size 45 cal. I have never shot one. All the reviews I have seen are all very positive. I currently only have one handgun. I have the S&W M&P Shield 40, which I really like. It’s a little snappy but I handle it well and I really like it. Any thoughts or experiences with the 45. Thanks

2 Likes

I edc the 1.0, 45 Compact, and have shot the 1.0 full-size 45. The 2.0 45c is a combination of those guns. 4 inch barrel, 10 round mags. I would say, with the improvements made to the 2.0 line, the full size should be a great one as well. I do prefer mine, though, as it has a shorter grip, with 8 round mags for conceal ability, and it will accept the bigger mags. Either the Compact, and full-size are sweet shooters. They have more of a push for recoil than a snap. In about a month or so, I should be taking home a Shield 45, so I will be an,e to do a shooting comparison.

3 Likes

Hey Zee, finally got a chance to grab some pics of the Rhino’s.

IMG_0471 IMG_0474

6 Likes

@Snowflake1911 those are gorgeous :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:
Are those stock finish or custom?

1 Like

They are stock…

2 Likes

Those are cool!

2 Likes

Those are beautiful!!

2 Likes

Stoeger STR-9. Very affordable gun!!!

3 Likes

A firearm that is comfortable and fits you personally and you have the control.

Safety always,

William

2 Likes

I’m trying to decide between a 43x or p365. I’m a lefty so I may add a 320 to the mix.

1 Like

I’ve tried the 365 and like it. Since the 320 has ambi controls, I’m thinking about it.

1 Like

I carry Glock 45 now, looking for something smaller.

1 Like

@John150 is that the G45 (9mm) or a Glock .45? I’ve got the G30, which is a compact .45, it’s not pocket-sized, but it’s manageable for concealed carry.

It’s a G45

1 Like

Not all that new but I want to try (after I buy it lol) is a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm with eight 33rd glock mags.

1 Like