Gun safe Wishes

Let’s hear your Grail Guns. What are they. I ask because I recently acquired one of mine and wondered how many others had theirs.

5 Likes

Cz Shadow 2. Had mine for 4 months and 2500 rounds. Most accurate handgun I’ve ever had :blush:

5 Likes

Mine is not in production yet… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

So was mine. I had a Black and Blue that I sold to buy this Grail gun coincidentally. I found a s prefix 1967 S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman with only the turn line to show it has been used. Tt, th, target sights. Absolutely beautiful. It may have taken over as the most accurate in the safe.

4 Likes

So that which you yearn for the most doesn’t exist?

4 Likes

Right now, I really want the Sig pistol carbine in .300 Blackout with a red dot. I drive a really small convertible and would use it as my car gun. I have already installed a safe. But the gun and accessories are almost $3k.

I would love to have an original 1911 from the first production run.

Since we are wishing I would love General Patton’s 45 Long Colt Single Action revolver, 1873 Army Model, and a .357 Magnum Smith & Wesson revolver.

3 Likes

I wish I could find my Fathers 125th Anniversary Model Presentation Colt .45
Single Action Army. I was supposed to receive it after he died but didn’t.

3 Likes

Since we are talking about Gen. Patton, I’ll take his S&W 3" Pearl handled Registered Magnums.

3 Likes

It does exist … just was presented at Shot Show 2020 in Vegas !!! But it goes for production in 2 - 3 months…
I’ve never been living with firearm, just started my journey last year, and my wish has been something classic (1911), ergonomic (CZ) and made for lefties… That was never possible to achieve… until now !!!
Dan Wesson DWX Compact is gonna be my Grail Gun :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Pinned and Recessed Model 29 blued Smith and Wesson, with the 6 1/2, or 8 3/8 barrel. I’m a Dirty Harry fan.

5 Likes

I’ve got 4 that have haunted me for years because I had all of them in my hands at one point in time but didn’t have the $$$ then.

1898 30-40 Krag Carbine
1903A4
M1C
1941 Johnson

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

Someday… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The rest of the list.
S&W Model 327 4"
Nighthawk Customs 1911
CZ AccuShadow 2
Spencer 1861 .56-56

3 Likes

I have seen them. Nice piece!

4 Likes

Don’t get me started. Things I have sold and wish I had back or held but didn’t have the cash is a whole other list! Lol or col.

4 Likes

I hate that @Robert8!

Was it more a verbal will or was it written & notarized?
I suppose it would not matter if did not know who had it. Trust me, I’ve seen how people act after death more times than I would like too!

2 Likes

@Randall318 Written sir, lots of (Irish family dynamics in my family to be honest) That you mention, I’m not timid about it. If you know about Irish, I don’t know what exactly to say here, almost everyone in my family are deceased. If anyone used to ask I would say everyone is deceased because it’s easier and less complicated and less painful than going through the entire story. But it’s a very long story and lots of bad negative feelings in my birth family. I haven’t talked to my brother in many years probably 40 or more years and my sister the same about 40 years. At my mother’s funeral my brother talked at me by yelling and I didn’t answer him because he wanted to get into it. My sisters son talked to me and apologized for his mother but I said Thank You and told him to walk back to where his mother was before he got in trouble talking to me. My brother hates guns probably because I like them. He sold that gun I learned for $1.00 anyway there much more, but I have such a great family now my wife is phenomenal she’s a star in my mind.

3 Likes

That’s the main thing & you have great friends here!

That was true what you said about your brother probably hates guns because you love them! It’s usually the way it is…Family are typically the one who don’t support you in dreams, hobbies, or anything for that matter,

Win the lottery and they will be pounding on your door; Suddenly your brother would love guns!

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh yes, an Irish family. Know all about that!

3 Likes

@George16 You know what the saying is George, about you cannot pick your family but you can pick great friends

2 Likes