Gun safe Wishes

Good thing that option is there.

3 Likes

Indeed, Indeed!

2 Likes

I am prior Navy, my grandfather was a merchant marine during ww2. He told me that a friend is someone you take a bullet for, knowing he would have done the same for you. A friend is someone you can leave with your wife while you are on a 6 month cruise knowing he would never touch her but would protect her as if she was his own. You will be lucky to find 1 your whole life. I have had 3. So, I consider myself far more than lucky!

5 Likes

Well I was in the Army in 1969 to 1986 and I could not imagine being confined in a ship for so long, bless you George.

2 Likes

Usually you are not onboard the whole time. Your group collects our allie counterparts, you go through the war exercises, then go ashore for liberty. I did go on a med cruise during the Lebanon bullshit with our marines. We spent a good part of 7 months onboard waiting to attack but that did not happen.

2 Likes

Spell check began Lebanon with a capital l. I would not !!!

2 Likes

Thank you for serving. Staying long enough to retire puts you in a different class to me.

2 Likes

Thank You George, but I never got used to hearing thank you’d because even back then liberal people hated military. Well I was there and learned to shut up about it when I got home. We were treated horribly when we got home.
So thank you for your kind words. Happy Sunday to you.

2 Likes

H&K MP7… :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Now THAT is a firearm!!!

4 Likes