Friday Favorite: Gun Pictures

No, there are two miniguns and 2 40mm. A 40mm minigun would be a monster. The plane would spin in a circle.

2 Likes

Soooo, slightly edging out a 1911 :upside_down_face:

That plane has some firepower. Wow!!

1 Like

S&W P39 9mm developed for military & Law Enforcement. Only the Illinois State Police bought them for service pistols. It’s a 1911 style single stack . 4" barrel double action. I LOVE THIS GUN! It rarely jams , has a sweet trigger & is solid to the core, This one is was manufactured in 1954. I bought it from a friend’s sister. It was her father’s. She never shot it & it sat in a gun safe for 15 years. after breaking it down, inspecting & cleaning, it was in great shape. I didn;t even need to adjust the sights. LOL

1 Like

Some toys we shot somewhere in northwest Arkansas…

I’m USN retired. We called it the sea wiz. It throws a wall of lead directed by a program that assesses the closest threat & then the next etc… you should youtube it & hear the audio. The Phalanx. 4500 rounds per minute

4 Likes

Awesome!

Yeah, but can it be deployed in Portland?

2 Likes

Been there done that

I’m down to eleven pistols. My son has two of my 1911s & my sister has my 38 so I took this pic last night after a marathon cleaning session.

1 Like

Coexist… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yep. Love my Glock 26 & all of my 1911s. They live quite peacefully on my gun safe

2 Likes