What's your favorite movie gun?

@David38 you mean this one?

And if it isn’t cool enough just by itself, somebody actually built one:
http://www.urbanchant.com/alice_/
@Craig6 … just sayin’…

1 Like

how about the NecroRifle?

Gravity Guns are handheld weapons utilizing compressed gravity as a projectile.

Necromongers (from the Riddick movies) have found a way to compress gravity and use it in their firearms. Rifle and handgun choices here.

2 Likes

Gotta go with Quigley.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

You guys got a Firefly reference and ADDED to it!! I LOVE this Community! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Zee, first you find a picture of Vera, then you up the ante with Necromongers??!! You are the Queen.
All hail the Underverse. Valar morghulis. (How s that for mixing genres along a tenuous thread? "

3 Likes

that’s the first one I thought of when I read the title

2 Likes

That’s Vera. it’s the second one I thought of

2 Likes

Phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range!

1 Like

images

Logan’s Run. I loved that book, and the movie when I was a kid. I wanted to grow up and be a Sandman.

1 Like
3 Likes

@RocketPak

They have a gun like that in Borderlands 3.

I loved that gun. Stick gun out shoot someone, and then hose em from cover.was a thing of beauty in the game

1 Like

Internet Movie Firearms Database
Best.Site.EVER. :smiley:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Main_Page

Except maybe for TVTropes

1 Like

In my opinion the best gun moive is The Seigh of Fire base Gloria, plenty of action, lots of situations that you can just see your self there and what you would do

1 Like

Romeo & Juliet

2 Likes

3 Likes

th (7) Wanted Dead or Alive. Steve Mcqueen. Absolutely worthless and only took me 55 years to get one close :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Check out the Henry Axe.
It’s a 410, but it has the look.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Now i want one of these too! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I have the Rossi version in 44 Mag. It is fun but would really not want to need to hit something much over 15 yards,.

1 Like