What would you like to see from the 2020 USCCA Expo?

Can’t make it to the USCCA Expo in Kansas City this year? Let me know below what you’d like to see and I’ll do my best to get you photos and details!

What would you like to see from the 2020 USCCA Expo?

2 Likes

A giveaway. A free edc type gun, a years worth of ammo, and a year free membership to USCCA. :grin:

6 Likes

$ toward local training. I got another e-mail about this event today here in NC. The subject is: This Special Expo Is Coming to Your Area…KC.

2 Likes

^^^^ Yes…
… for those who would like to be there but cannot… So I can qualify :grin:

3 Likes

@Dawn

I am going to be there, but I think you could do live streaming of popular sessions being done and maybe a short interview by Kevin and Company on each day.

I am really hoping for some good vendors, especially holsters.

5 Likes

@Zavier_D has a brilliant idea with live streaming !!! :+1:

5 Likes

It’s like an episode of Oprah!

Member’s look under your seat, you just got a new gun. and a year’s unlimited supply of ammo along with our top tier membership plan for that very same year!! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

The USCCA would be broke because just ammo alone would cost them “booku money.”. I mean think about it “Unlimited” all of us would be at the range ALL the time for 9+ hours hahahaha :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I meant for 1 or 2 lucky members, like the monthly gun a day give away.

2 Likes

Yeah, me and you!

Sorry, Guys! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

We will let “Ya’ll” shoot it on the range a couple of times :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lucky Member :slight_smile:

lucky

1 Like

I would be open to suggestions on what gun to buy, when I win. If, it is in a caliber that starts in 4, and ends in 5.

2 Likes

@45IPAC

How about one that starts and ends with a 4, with a 5 in the middle. Specifically the .454 Casul. For when you just have to stop a dinosaur. Right da$* now. :eyes::innocent::us_outlying_islands:

2 Likes

Meeting the folks who decide on direction for instructions, and thank you in 500 words or less.

3 Likes

It’s a 45 caliber bullet, so, it’s acceptable. As would be 460, 45 Super, and 460 Rowland. :grin:

2 Likes

I would like to see on display some gun safes.

3 Likes

We’ll definitely have some short interviews with Kevin throughout the Expo :smiley: I’ll get them up on the Community (you’ll be able to see them on Facebook as well).

1 Like

If you’re at Expo, @Sully_LST, find me at the Community booth and I can try to make that happen for you!

2 Likes

I like the streaming idea as well. Get Kevin M. on there!

1 Like