What would you do if they come for your guns

It just that we have crappy boats cause we spent all our money on guns

3 Likes

You know, the 1A does not mean you have to make a speechā€¦ :smile:

3 Likes

No what it actually does is give the state and federal govā€™ts a list of every gun you own, where they are kept, and who has access to them.

If they are stored in/on your property and the cops come to enforce an ERPO warrant, they are going to be seized.

2 Likes

7 Likes

our sheriff also said that when this was a talked-about issue.

1 Like

I think you have the right idea about the strategy they will use in IL. After the Aurora shooter the ISP stated that they would now conduct operations in IL counties without giving notice to the Sheriff.

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :no_mouth:

4 Likes

As did ours. Its good to live in rural Missouri.

3 Likes

I would tell them, due to their past, they did not pass the background check. :grinning:

3 Likes

as a vet I will still defend the constution and the second amendment since the military is made up of our mothers fathers sisters brothers sons and daughters I think the powers in charge would have a hard time turning our military against us that being said I would fight to the death if ness. as far as putting my family in danger they are already in danger you are not safe anywhere at home the store a game church movies you know what I mean at least if they come for my guns unlike terriests and bad guys I would have a clear target remember they ones that want to take our guns have puppies and play dough and we have 3,000,000.00 guns and a trillion rounds of ammo how do you think thats going to end? just my thoughts

2 Likes

I will never give up my weapon, at least not while im alive.i live in one of the worst states to get a LTC but i am in a town that supports us so i am lucky in that regard.

2 Likes

Certain types of answers to this question could be ā€œRed Flagā€ baitā€¦ proceed with caution.

7 Likes

I agree - proceed and post with caution. Make good legal and political points, stay safe!

6 Likes

I agree with Ronald1, I am not going to risk my family or my life, I will live to fight another day, in court. I would contact to USCCA ASAP and contact the all My 2A memberships. And Sue, Sue, Sueā€¦Be smart and use a cool head, you can always can get your guns back, but you canā€™t get your family or your life back.

3 Likes

I have to ask about the ā€œwhyā€ they comeā€¦ is it different if, say, youā€™ve been falsely red flagged, than if itā€™s a government confiscation due to laws against in most certain gun ownership?

What if its a natural disaster and itā€™s just a gun collecting order from a mayor or governor?

2 Likes

No just NO.

1 Like

I see many replies here that say ā€œgive them up, fight it in courtā€.
In a perfect world, yes, I would agree. My one and only question to those who follow this path, just how deep are your pockets? For instance, my meager bank account against the govā€™tā€™s billions and trillions? You lose when your bank account runs dry and itā€™s a battle that will take literally years. USCCA isnā€™t here to protect our 2A rights, they are here to defend us in the event of an incident that involved the use of a firearm in self defense. And even if they were here for 2A fights the limit on funds is way lower than a prolonged battle in court over false RFL or illegal demands for confiscation.
Iā€™ll be very interested to see thoughts on this.

4 Likes

The problem with that is the courts themselves would be controlled by the same people who ordered the confiscation in the first place.

5 Likes

I am a USCCA, GOA, NRA and ā€œKnife Rightsā€ member, and I do not at this time own any firearms. My 2nd Amendment weapons for defense are my bare hands and knives, and that is why I joined the USCCA.

This still effects me, even though at the moment I do not own any firearms. Those are my rights too. Iā€™d wait until the confiscations started to determine what to do.

Are they going door to door and threatening people? If so Iā€™l join a militia.

2 Likes

Mine were all lost in a tragic :sailboat: accident. I bet Davy Jones is really well armed these days.

4 Likes