What will you do first?

Exactly this item above.

4 Likes

Local pizza joint carry out. Then to the river park. Had a pickup, pizza, picnic. Sounds dumb but was a nice get away from the girls. The misses really enjoyed it.

Craig

4 Likes

Hey there - you need to put a photo of the haircut :haircut_man:

1 Like

@DavidM58 Even the Coyotes here in Texas need a haircut. I just took this photo…

10 Likes

Go see a movie, get a gigantic popcorn with free refills, and free refills on my diet dr. pepper. (Yes this also causes multiple trips to the restroom during the show but that’s all part of the experience.)

4 Likes

I’m with you on the movie @Fizbin!

Voted other - haircut and then back to camping with the Boy Scouts.

2 Likes

Lmao that’s a great cut

2 Likes

Become more politically active and visible. (Someone has to lead the sheep!)

10 Likes

Wait a bit, to see what happens. Probably go see Dr. and have ribs looked at. If I didn’t break em it wasn’t for lack of effort and they have been bothering the heck out of me.

Haircut, physical therapy at heated therapy pool, beach weekend, movies, dinner at a restaurant, hope that the ridiculous prices on a couple of firearms has come down.

4 Likes

Go get some wings and put my toilet paper on eBay since I didn’t get to use it all

5 Likes

I put other, I’ve been ignoring the orders since they began. Call me a conspiracy theorist but they’re refusing to give accurate information, nothing adds up so I’m not going to live in fear.

In fact, there’s another protest scheduled in Lansing for April 30th and I’m debating on going.

8 Likes

I’ll put in my application to join the range down the road from me.

Other than that, will keep up the distancing and such since I’m high risk of complications and still mask up…

2 Likes

Other: I think I’m going to take a day off and go to every small business that is opening and buy something. Of course if that happens too soon I will be broke as I need a new motor for my Ranchero.

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

Go to church. I miss my church family, that is literally where all my friends are!

11 Likes

I am going to make the GF pick where she wants us to go eat. I mean, she has had over a month to decide… :grinning:

6 Likes

I’ll probably end up looking for somewhere to go cry by the time my wife finishes at the outlet malls and Costco…

5 Likes

8 Likes

Where did you get this photo? I did NOT give you permission to post my photo! Now take it down!!! Lol, I really do look like this. Thank G-d I wear a mask everywhere I go so no one can recognize me.

4 Likes

Maybe range if i have time.

1 Like